One family brings its own brand of justice to the streets of Chicago's shadowy underworld as #1 New York Times bestselling author Christine Feehan returns to a series hot enough to burn...The paparazzi can't get enough of infamous bad boy Giovanni Ferraro. But unknown to them--and the women he beds--he's just playing a role. Keeping the spotlight on himself keeps it off the family business. And if this lethal shadow rider can't hunt in the dark, ...
Details Shadow Keeper (Shadow, #3)
Reviews Shadow Keeper (Shadow, #3)
- Sensual with a capital S, Shadow Keeper is a tantalizing, provocative, and flat out sexy mystery thriller all wrapped up in marvelous paranormal romance.I received this ARC copy of Shadow Keeper from Berkley Publishing Group. This is my honest and voluntary review. Shadow Keeper is set for publication May 29, 2018.
- This review was originally posted on Addicted To RomanceI received this book for free from Berkley Publishing Group in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.So I have been addicted to this latest series that Christine Feehan has been writing, and I know there have been quite a few mixed reviews on these books and granted they might not be for everyone, however I would like to poin...
- Another great book in this series! I loved the mystery in this one, in the beginning, there's nobody that could be pointed to and said to be the bad guy like in the previous books! Great romance and great developments of the other characters for future books! Can't wait!
- Love this series!! Has it all - romance, mystery & action packed. If you haven't read them please do!!
- I received a digital ARC of this novel courtesy of NetGalley and Berkley Publishing Group in exchange for a honest and voluntary review. Will post full review closer to publication date of May 29, 2018.
- ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley for an honest review.I was a bit scared going into this one because I didn’t finish Shadow Reaper. I’m so glad I took a chance and requested this one! My mind was made up when I saw it was going to be about Giovanni. I was always interested in his story and Christine didn’t disappoint.Giovanni was hurt and can’t ride in the shadows, so while he heals so he is to be a decoy in the media as a play...
- Another great read from Christine Feehan, even if not quite as good as the previous two books in the series. I struggled to connect to Sasha, not sure why as she was interesting and multi-dimensional, but I just didn't care that much. The plot was fast-paced and twisted and it was nice to see more of the siblings, get hints at their future. Overall a solid read, just not as strong for me as book 1.Thanks to Berkley and NetGalley for the ARC.
- Received a digital ARC from NetGallery
- Another great book in this series. There were a couple of time where it felt like it jumped around, but I still enjoyed it. Receied digital ARC from NetGallery.
- I love this series, which has become my favorite series of Feehan's. Full review to follow close to release date.
- ***Full review to come closer to release date***
- I am a huge fan of most of Christine Feehan's novel, but this newer series of hers is a really great one! Shadow Riders or those who can use the shadows to move about, is a really interesting concept. And in the Ferraro family, life as a shadow rider can be REALLY interesting. Either tasked with performing justice on whomever has been deemed necessary or providing an alibi for those meting out justice, there's not much flexibility. Giovanni Ferra...