The Lumberjanes short stories collected for the first time in paperback! Join April, Jo, Mal, Molly and Ripley as they explore their all-girls camp. From ghost ponies to strange plants, these Lumberjanes are ready to take on anything that comes their way as long as they have each other. With stories written by Eisner Award-winner Faith Erin Hicks, and New York Times bestselling author Holly Black, these adventures are definitely something you do...
- This was a really sweet series. I enjoyed it more than the most recent volumes where Noelle Stevenson left the series. I enjoyed how all these stories did something very different than the main plot line and featured more diverse plots. I hope there's another volume like this one! If you've enjoyed Lumberjanes, check this out. If you haven't read Lumberjanes, no worries! For the most part, you'd understand everything that happens in this series (...
- Lumberjanes: Bonus Tracks is a collection of the one-shot and special issue stories that have been published so far for Lumberjanes. These are the stories that were published separate from the main plot, and had their own naming (no number involved). I personally always forget to grab these sort of issues when they come out, so I was really happy to see they made a collection of all of them together.The issues included are: Beyond Bay Leaf, Makin...
- Collecting all of the Lumberjanes one-shots (so far), the 'Janes face off against dinosaurs, demons, ghost ponies, and telenovelas in this worthy addition to the Lumberjanes canon.We start with Beyond Bay Leaf, by Faith Erin Hicks and Rosemary Valero-O'Connell (who drew most of Lumberjanes/Gotham Academy, for those keeping count). This is probably the strongest story collected, with Ripley and the gang splitting up to take part in a lifelong feud...
- I would totally read an entire graphic novel by Holly Black. Good thing I have one at home!
- There is just nothing better being made right now. I look forward to every single story, every single issue, every single volume. And it's another of those fun books that my daughter eagerly awaits as well. Just terrific stuff and it shows you that when others can take over for a volume and do so, so seamlessly, that you've written a good story with great characters.
- Lumberjanes are the antidote to bad days and sour moods. You can't read this and not feel a little better about everything. The stories are sweet and exciting, and the illustrations pitch perfect. LOVE THIS!
- Very cute collection of one-shot issues from the series.
- Friendship to the max! Another awesome Lumberjanes book.
- I don't love the Lumberjanes standalone shorts as much as the regular comics, and I'd already read three of these, but one of those ("Faire and Square") is excellent.
- This was cute, but I definitely prefer the main story. Still good to tide you over between volumes though!
- Cute collection of supplemental stories. Really glad they finally made a TP with all of them!
- I loved these cute little stories! It’s so cool to see how different artists and writers interpret the characters all together in one book.
- Some of these stories worked better for me than others, but overall it's a good time.
- Most of the story and drawing styles were decent.
- I'm not sure where these Lumberjanes one-shots came from but they are a great addition to the oeuvre. The trip to the medieval faire could not be beat.