Ashylnn didn’t want him…she craved him. That was her first mistake, but not her last. She’s the boss of her life and decisions. She doesn’t have time for a bearded, inked man. But he may just make her yearn for it.Jax thought it would only be for one night but now he wants more. She’s the straight-laced executive to his leather-and-jeans life, and she makes him desire more. She is so much more. But how much, he may never know.Author Not...
Details Executive Ink (Montgomery Ink, #7.5)
Reviews Executive Ink (Montgomery Ink, #7.5)
- Ashlynn and Jax meet while away on business and have a ONS that leaves them both wanting more but since they didn't exchange info that's a no go.....well you know Carrie Ann Ryan isn't going to leave it at that, right?!? You can see my full review for this book along with the other books that were a part of Alphas of Danger here: https://nadineisobsessedwithbooks.blo...
- Carrie Ann Ryan's Executive Ink is the finale in the amazing Alphas of Danger anthology. Ashlynn is an amazing character that finds herself looking for something she didn't even know she needed. Jax is trying to get out from under choices he made in the past. What happens when what looks two mutually exclusive worlds collide?
- It was left open ended. Maybe we find out in book #8 What happens to Jax and Ash and if Jax gets rid of his old boss.
- I understand it was a short novella in an anthology but I really expected more to the story. It felt super rushed.
- Short but sweet. A good read.
- Perfection need more than a short story