Where dreams go to die... Starring in a cult TV show was a blessing for Marnie Davante, especially now that her former fame could support her future dream of starting a children’s theater. So she’ll work the convention circuit. But then a costar is brazenly murdered in front of her. With a killer who vanishes into thin air with seemingly inhuman skill, and strange events plaguing Marnie, she feels she can’t even trust her own senses. Altho...
Details Fade to Black (Krewe of Hunters, #24)
Reviews Fade to Black (Krewe of Hunters, #24)
- I enjoy this series and it was a treat listening to Luke Daniels narrate. I think I heard Oberon in there. RTC.
- She just keeps going and going and going. I have immensely enjoyed this series over the years. I began way back when book 1 came out and the books still manage to suck me in and surprise me in the end. Heather does use the same writing formula for this series, they story lines are all pretty similar. I am not enjoying them as much as I used to.
- I love the Krewe series. With every book, new agents are recruited. That means the series can continue endlessly. I also love that each book is set n a different city, but still able to involve the east and west coast. Excellent read.
- Another great book in this series. I love how the characters intertwine and you continue to see them in future stories. Cannot wait for the next one!!
- Loved it. It is the first of a trilogy!
- Another great one! Loved Marnie and Bryan! Just great together!