Funny. Scorching. Smart. Romantic. Charis Asher Norrell is my dream man - hot, brilliant, and charming, every big, strapping inch of him. Too bad he thinks of me as a platonic buddy.I mean, I get it. I'm no femme fatale. Nope, I'm the tomboy who shoots hoops with the guys, not the love bunny who sits on their laps.But, oh, well. I guess it's all for the best. Because I just got engaged. Even if the marriage won't be quite...the usual kind.I jus...
Details Unfriended (Love in New Highland, #1)
Reviews Unfriended (Love in New Highland, #1)
- I want to love this book because he was so confident and she was so awesome .... but he was either not over his ex or loved comparing his "amazing beautiful, never loved anyone else, but only f**cked every single person he ever met, but it was all a lie, because he actually only wants to smash the exact opposite girl" little prick that wanted his cake and eat it to. Honestly I don't like Asher, he's a self absorbed little shit who doesn't deserve...
- Cute, funny, and full of sweet surprises! Told mostly through the male POV, Asher realizes one day too late that his best friend Charis is the One. But now she's engaged to be married and oh yah, she's four years older than Asher and was once his babysitter!Likeable characters and the wittiest conversations -- I mean they're both science geeks! -- had me laughing out loud!
- Ummmm. . . Good potential This story COULD HAVE BEEN amazing! The love between them never felt loving. They seemed like friends the entire time. Ash seemed to be convincing her through the entire story. I was annoyed at how often THEY BOTH compared everything to Aura. It just seemed childish. Friends to Lovers is my favorite topic but I just wasn't feeling Sloane and Asher :(
- What a fun read!I loved this book! The banter between the two main characters was great, and kind of reminded me a bit of Ferris Beuler, talking to the camera. I loved Asher's dirty mouth!I want to gear about the other brothers now!More! I want more!More!...give me MORE!!
- Great Book I loved hearing both sides of the story. The flashback discussions were great and it was wonderful to read about such smart and funny characters
- I really liked this story. The slow neurotic burn was the perfect framework for this couple!