"love is more thicker than forget more thinner than recall more seldom than a wave is wet more frequent than to fail" (E E Cummings)Love is always kind. It is enduring. It does not bear a grudge. Love always trusts. It is never selfish. It is unbound. It is hopeful. It always defends. However, love, as we all know, is a two-sided thing; with the joy comes the pain! “The hottest love has the coldest end.” - SocratesWhereas the joy of love c...
Details You Left me, sweets, two legacies
|Title||You Left me, sweets, two legacies|
|Release Date||Oct 14th, 2017|
Reviews You Left me, sweets, two legacies
- love is more thicker than forgetmore thinner than recallmore seldom than a wave is wetmore frequent than to failit is most mad and moonlyand less it shall unbethan all the sea which onlyis deeper than the seaThat is how it starts – A reflection on two sides of love, the beginning of this collection of famous love poems “YOU left me, sweets, two legacies.” How wonderfully fitting, wouldn’t you say? Reading Buried Love, make you think how a...
- More like 3.75 stars, to be really specific. These were all poems I'm pretty sure I have never heard or read before, which is a plus, I think, when reading a poetry collection. My overall thoughts are that I really liked a lot of the poems and now I'm definitely going to be looking into poetry collections from some of the poets/authors that are featured in this collection. Whenever I read a poetry collection I end up wanting to continue reading p...
- YOU left me, sweet, two legacies,— A legacy of love A Heavenly Father would content, Had He the offer of; You left me boundaries of pain Capacious as the sea, Between eternity and time, Your consciousness and me. “YOU left me, sweets, two legacies” is rumination on love, about love, and about Joy and pain associated with love. With all these brilliant poems popping in and out of my Ereader's pages, is there anyone as good as all these ninet...
- A great collection of love poems. I have read Elizabeth Browning and Emily Dickinson on many occasions but the other authors were a revelation. Each time you read these poems, you understand something else about them...the beauty of classics.
- A great love poem collection- there were poems that were unfamiliar to me, and i found that to be the best part. Definitely leaves you more curious about the subject of love poems!