The galaxy's greatest pilot flies on! General Leia Organa gave Poe Dameron an important task: locate the mysterious Lor San Tekka. And our hero may be closer than he thinks...but can he get the job done in time? Then, Black Squadron faces their next assignment. Is it mission impossible? Not for Poe's crew...and that means it's prison break time! Plus, Poe Dameron has never been one to follow the rules. So when he disobeys a direct order from Gene...
Details Legend Found (Star Wars: Poe Dameron, #4)
Reviews Legend Found (Star Wars: Poe Dameron, #4)
- Yet another great volume of “Poe Dameron.” One of the things I’ve really grown to appreciate about this series over time is the way that Charles Soule is careful to never reach beyond his grasp – the stories that he’s telling don’t try to be about anything bigger or more momentous than they need to be. In a lot of ways, it’s a decidedly old-fashioned-feeling series, one that’s perfectly content to tell fun stories featuring daring...
- Cool arc, set shortly before Episode 7. Black Squadron is trying to recover Lor San Tekka before the First Order can.Terex is a great spoiler and interesting un-aligned character here. Hope they do more with him.
- I posted my review in the wrong edition :(Anyway, this one is a bit of a let down (especially Leia's fugly dress) but I am quite satisfied with the character moments of the Black Squadron crews.
- I'm not entirely sure why this has such a low rating compared to the others? The artwork, obviously, has taken a dive in quality since Noto left, but I really enjoyed the heist story! Seeing Leia in a more active role, and talking about her mother (!!!!) was great, and her interactions with Poe continue to be delightful - especially in the annual. Also BB8 and Poe are truly BFFS for life, they have matching tshirts and everything.
- While both the main Star Wars series and Dr. Aphra have quickly grown to be boring, uncreative messes, Soule is really the only thing keeping the new Star Wars line of Marvel comics going. Both his 2nd reiteration of Vader and these Poe Dameron comics have been the bright spot in an otherwise dismal line of Star Wars related stories.Legend Found keep the Dameron series going strong. It’s a lot of fun and the stories actually make sense, flow co...
- This volume ties up the major arc that started the series and this still continues to be one of my favorite Marvel series right now. It is really consistent and holds an overall fun tone while developing one of my favorite characters from the sequel trilogy. The artwork is mostly strong in this volume but a few panels with Leia were a little off. The art style of the annual was a particular standout and I hope that they take it back to that style...
- Not bad! I think Soule does a great job of nailing Poe's voice and fleshing out the rest of his squad. I'm always happy to see interaction between Poe and Leia, too. I actually think Terex makes a pretty formidable antagonist, and it was nice to learn more about Lor San Tekka. I laughed at Jess "Droid Killer" Pava's plight, but then it turned tragic. As for the art, it's hard to bounce back from the fantastic Phil Noto!
- Lor San Tekka finally appears! Leia also takes a prominent spot in this volume. I loved seeing her talking about her birth mother. Ivee the astromech was probably my favorite character in this volume.I'm really enjoying this ongoing comic series following Poe Dameron and the Black Squadron. The story is gradually getting closer to The Force Awakens. I give this volume a 4/5.
- Decent addition in which Poe befriends Lor San Tekka, because TFA definitely gave indications that they had met before /s. I've now also developed an irrational hatred for Snap Wexley aka Greg Grunberg aka JJ Abrams' chubby, mediocre actor friend.
- Poe Cameron ha encontrado por fin a Lor San Tekka, personaje quele regresa un poco el interés al título. Después de un par de años, el título podría bien terninar o dar un salto en el tiempo, este periodo previo a The Force Awakens tiene ya poco que ofrecer.
- Another awesome trade of the Poe Dameron adventures. The story is getting close to Episode 7. Also, it seems they've eased off a bit on the realism of the facial art as I didn't find it so strange to look at this time.
- Po ne úplně slavném začátku je Poe najednou můj nejoblíbenější SW komiks (Aphru mám ještě radši, ale nejsem si jistá, jak na tom teď bude, když už ji nepíše Gillen). Soule dostal prostor a vypravuje opravdu skvělé příběhy. Jenom tak dál.
- Another great addition to one of the best Star Wars comic lines in continuation. These adventures add context to the search for Lor San Tekka and highlight further the relationship he has with Leia. I look forward to the next volume!
- Ajuda a compor o Ep VII.
- This was a step up from before, becoming a pretty decent read. As this series draws to a close (at least I assume that's what it's doing), things are falling into place in a satisfying way.
- I continue to appreciate the characterizations in this series, especially those of the Poe-Leia and Poe-BB-8 relationships.
- Snap and Karé 😍
- The Poe Dameron series continues to be fantastic; Terex has all of the panache that the sequel trilogy's big screen villains are lacking.
- What an aggressively boring series.
- I continue to be impressed with this book. This was one of the better volumes, with a fun undercover mission and a few good villains. This closes out the books pre-TFA stories.
- When did this series became good? One of the finer stories and a great tie-inn to The Force Awakens!
- This continues to be my favorite of the Marvel star Wars books. An enjoyable story with some good characters.
- rip padme's dresses :'(