Vampires have never been so hot... Million-bestselling author Bella Forrest returns with an all-new paranormal romance series! One last adventure. That's all Riley wants before heading off to college and parting ways with her two best friends. Spending their last summer together on a Texas farm in the middle of nowhere isn't quite as exciting as they'd planned... That is, until they stumble upon secrets no human should know.Men who appear and dis...
Details Hotbloods (Hotbloods, #1)
Reviews Hotbloods (Hotbloods, #1)
- Super underwhelmed with this. Nothing about it was interesting. Not the characters, the story, not the "coldbloods". The story was slow, Riley was annoying. I was hoping this would be good series from Bella, maybe something different from her other series. But it's not.
- I’ve been a lover of Bella Forrest books for a long time so I was very excited to see that she was writing a new vampire series! It’s amazing, I’m so glad that I read it and I cannot wait to see where Navan and Riley’s story takes them. I loved watching their relationship blossom as the book went on. Riley has taken the summer off to a nowhere town in Texas, where she and her two friends are going to spend the summer together before they ...
- What an awesome book! This is not Bella’s traditional vampire book, but it was phenomenal! Im convinced that anything she writes is ALWAYS going to be over the top. This book was great. I don’t know how she was able to separate herself from her A Shade Of Vampire books to create a whole new type of vampire and give it a twist with a syfy effect! You wont be disappointed. It had me on the edge of my seat. I was so jittery with excitement to fi...
- I love Bella's writing and imagination. This story reminds me a bit of "The Gender Game" in the way 2 very different beings are from 2 different worlds with the dueling queens. However, "Hotbloods" is unique, exciting and I read it within a few hours..It's that intriguing! When I read the synopsis about vampires in the story, I was concerned it'd be like SOV series. This is not true at all. I love how strong Riley is and the compassion Navan has ...
- I love this Author !!!! THIS book was as great as all of Bell's other books. I heat when iI have to wait, but will keep busy with other books she has written that I have not read. It is only a few. Thanks Bella for the best reading ever... Hope the Coldbloods do not cause too much damage they need to grow up NAVAN and Riley neen a little moore help My sister and I love your books there is action romance love ..
- As usual, Bella does it again. She never fails to come up with new and exciting stories for us all to read. And another vampire series! Absolutely love it and can't wait to see where the stories take us. Hotbloods keeps you on the edge of your seat and makes constantly want more. I hope that this series goes as long as the Shade and takes as many twists and turn because we love Bella's books and want to keep reading!
- Holy Smokes! Bella is nothing short of a genius. Hotbloods is captivating and interesting from the first word. Filled with an amazing story and hot guys (Thanks, Bella. Like I wasn't having enough of a hard time picking my favorite book boyfriend.)This new series is definitely out of this works and a must read! December 30th can't come fast enough. <3
- Great as alwaysAnother great read by Bella Forrest it did take me a bit more than usual to 1st get into the book unlike with her asov series but on centre did was gripped to the end and oh my what an end the 30th December when next book out seems ages away at least there's new asov out on 6th
- I read it in 24 hours!This book was the perfect way to spend a day being sick. I couldn’t put it down and loved every minute of it. I’m a hug Shade of Vampire fan and I cannot even believe the imagination Bella has to come up with all these new incredible creatures and stories over and over again. SO GOOD! If you love The Shade, you’ll love this.
- I loved this new series of books by BellaI'm loving this new series, I'm a huge fan of all bella's books and this one doesn't disappoint. The characters are great and so is the story, can't wait for the next one. Xxx
- Awesome new series!!!Bella hits another five star debut first in a series. This series has a bit of everything- from alien supernaturals to apocalyptic threats against humans. Can’t wait to read what’s next in December !!!
- Imaginative and intriguing!A very imaginative and unique take on "vampires". It sucked me in early on and kept me hanging on every word until the end! I only wish book two was out already! A great start to what appears to be a promising series!
- Again Bella Forrest does not disappoint in her work. Hotbloods grabs you for the first page and it doesn't let go. If you are a fan of Bella's or a fan of good Fantasy Vampire writing, you have got to read this one.
- ★★★★★ from Darlene long on November 27, 2017 A whole new world!!This series is as good as the shade of vampire series. She has invented a new world, totally different. I know I’ll not be missing any of these books
- AwesomeI absolutely love this new series, I can't wait to ride along to the adventure Riley and Navan takes and their chemistry is off the charts, I hope they become a couple. I hope Riley's friends get with the other 2 brothers too.
- I loved it!!!I don’t wanna wait to find out what happens next!!!! I don’t know how she thinks of these stories but keep them coming!
- wow what a new story can 't wait for the next one. Bella did it again the story gripped you and pull you in the book. well done Bella for writing such good books
- Not what I expected I have always loved anything from Bella. I was very wary of reading this, but I couldn’t put it down once I started. I can’t until part two comes out.