A short guide to going vegan - the why, the what and the how.Going vegan is easy!Whether you're already a full-time vegan, considering making the switch or know someone who is, this book will give you all the tools you need to make the change towards a healthier, happier and more ethical lifestyle.How to Go Vegan includes...Why try vegan?Animal welfare, the environment, health benefits and your personal adventure.Vegan at homeSurprisingly vegan f...
Details How To Go Vegan
Reviews How To Go Vegan
- Great book, really motivating and a good insight into the cruelty of the dairy and egg industries without being too gory.
- Brilliant for anyone starting out on their vegan journey or who just wants to figure out why veganuary is a thing.
- Very informative and encourages you to think about your choices. Offers so much advice and is not very judgemental.Very good book( downloaded and use Vegan Apps regularly now)
- Good if your just starting out and explains lots of common questions I've been asked over the years. It has useful recipes and meal plans. However, lots of the content is on the veganuary.com website.
- Informative, myth busting and accessible. A must read for anyone thinking about becoming a vegan, or struggling to understand someone else's choice to become one. I wish everyone would read this book!
- The way that this book is written reminded me of the cartoony bit in the original Jurassic Park film where they explain how they are breeding real dinosaurs so I found this book easy to understand and read it quickly. The chapters on the hideous farming techniques and its unsustainability didn't put me off consuming meat but did make me want to campaign for animal rights. Regardless of my the opinion on farming I have decided to become vegan for ...
- Good book for anyone considering going vegan or recently went vegan. Some good information on nutrition and vitamins and what to look out for as well as some meal plans. Most suitable for those new to being vegan answers most of the questions I am often asked. A good book for people who are curious about being vegan.
- Don’t be ignorant. Read this book :)
- Very good intro to Veganism, summary and breakdown of main points. Quick and easy read, includes recipes too!
- A nice well rounded introduction to veganism and veganuary, although the writing felt at times to be aimed mainly at teenage girls...
- Great insight into the meat and dairy industry. Lots of tips nutritional information and recipes.
- Really informative, short and clear. There was no pressure from this book to conform immediately or make drastic unrealistic changes.
- compact and without any fluff
- InspiringA great read for anyone who is considering veganism or has already taken the plunge but wants more info. Packed with useful facts, tips and even some recipes.
- Wonderful book
- Very helpful and educative! Was a bit worried it was gonna be very forced but it wasn’t forced at all. Really lovely introduction to veganism with everything you’d want to know about it!