Ronan, Vaughn, and Seth are witches’ familiars – sharing their souls with the black panther. The three of them are predators, born to be companion and protector to their witches. Over the generations, their coven’s numbers have dwindled to the brink of extinction. With no witch left to serve, they now work as bodyguards. None of them are prepared for the powerful connection they have with their newest client. She isn’t a witch – they se...
Details Ivory's Familiars (The Familiars, #1)
Reviews Ivory's Familiars (The Familiars, #1)
- Good, a bit predictable. Nice twist on what she really was.Looking forward to more in the series. The conclave sounds interesting, and we need to find out what happens (view spoiler)[ to Libby. (hide spoiler)]
- Great first bookAs always Montana Ash delivers an independent strong female lead! Great first book, I hope there are more to follow! Three male leads all different personalities but all HOT! Reverse harem with some guy-guy action, which many authors shy from with the reverse harem genre. I thought the story line was great, but the details following Ivory's life and details about witches and familiars was lacking. Hopefully if there are more books...
- I thought the book was good, but it did not interest me enough to want to keep reading. The story had a lot of obvious moments in it and I kind of figured out who the bad guy was at the very beginning, which made the reading process a tad dull. The characters, the story, the "twists" - it was all okey, but nothing more than that. It's just that, I wanted the book to surprise me and it didn't. I've seen it all before.
- Truly enjoyableA wonderful quick read. I’d been needing something that was standalone but still had all of the romance elements I was looking for. This fit the bill perfectly! Ivory and her familiars were so much fun to read about. And with a little bit of mystery in there it was even better.
- Liked ItI liked this. It was quite sexy and held my interest. I was only slightly surprised by the climax of the story. I'd guessed a bit of it, but I like how it played out. I may check out the sequel when it comes out.
- I thoroughly enjoyed Ivory's Familiars, the start of a new series by Montana Ash.I found the start a little slow, but it was just setting the scene, and it picked up into a little gem!I shall look forward to the next book.
- Pretty goodAlthough somewhat predicable, and the way these relationships go, which was both shocking and surprising, its a good read. Not great but not bad either. First reverse hareem book which actually stayed that way.
- Great bookThis was a good book, very well done; but I do feel like we are missing something from it luckily it is a series so hopefully all ore questions will be answered. If you are looking for fantasy and reverse harem pick this up. Please!
- Yay😎😍I really enjoyed reading this book, love ivory and her familiars. The characters mesh well together.....really mesh well. I think the story has a lot more to give with hopefully more books for the series. I'll wait patiently maybe... love ur "Montana". 😘
- Really enjoyed this book! Loved the interaction between the guys before ivory and I really like ivory as the main