Kristy's mom is getting married, and Kristy is going to be a bridesmaid! The only trouble is, fourteen kids are coming in town for the wedding. Kristy, Claudia, Mary Anne, Stacey, Dawn, and Mallory think they can handle it, but that's before they spend a week changing diapers, stopping arguments, solving mix-ups, and planning activities. It's the biggest job the BSC has ever had, but they'll work together to make sure Kristy's big day is a succes...
Details Kristy's Big Day (Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novels #6)
Reviews Kristy's Big Day (Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novels #6)
- There was not one thing that I didn't love about this. Not saying that I was worried, but I wondered how Gale Galligan would incorporate Mallory into the story as a Club member (since the original took place before Mal joined) but that was well-handled. (Confession: I also wondered what would happen with Dawn's handwriting, as I have vested interest in that particular subject. For the record: it looks the same and I am content.) The story was wo...
- In the latest graphic novelization of the series, Kristy's mother plans and organizes her wedding in two and a half weeks. Having planned my own wedding, I would say that is a fricking miracle.Cute problem solving in the baby sitting arena. Not sure if they are going to republish all 213 novels in this series, but so far, I am enjoying the adoptions.
- Of all the other BSC graphic novels, I feel like this one was the most cohesive one of the six. I really enjoyed reading this - nostalgia!
- Too many changes from the original book but still a good story.
- Me vs loving Kristy Thomas with my entire heart. I'm not really sure how to review the 6th book in a graphic novel series I've been reading for 12 years but I guess I can try. This was HIGHLY anticipated by me because the babysitters club has owned my heart since I was 6 years old, so anytime I get new content I'm over the moon and this didn't disappoint!! Gale Galligan's art style is so much more fitting for this 2nd wave of books and feels more...
- The Baby-Sitters Club, by Gale Gallian, is a fantastic book, because it is about a girl named Kristy and her mom is going to have a wedding. Kristy is in a baby sitters club with, Claudia, Mary Anne, Stacey, Dawn, and Mallory. I would recommend this book to people who are interested in wedding’s and things happening all at once, because Kristy and her group have to take care of fourteen kids and get them ready for the wedding. Will these kids b...
- Really great adaptation! This was my first BSC book ever, lo those many decades ago, and it brought back a ton of memories. Karen is drawn so adorably in this, and perfectly devilishly in some scenes. I love how Mallory was woven in seamlessly (though without much speech, ha), since she wasn't in the original novel, and there was a great amount of inclusive and diverse casting. Gale Galligan really was the perfect one to step in after Raina.
- These BSC graphic novels continue to be just adorable. Gale Galligan does a wonderful job of updating the plot for modern times while still keeping the heart of the story. She took a book in which lots of things are happening with different characters at once and figured out how to portray it well. My only mino complaint is that Nannie's car isn't pink. . .
- I was skeptical when the BSC graphic novels changed hands, but Gale Galligan has done a great job with the last two. It's modernized in a way that makes sense and her illustrations bring so much life to the story. My only qualm is- where's Jessie?!
- The graphic novelizations of all the BSC books have been great. This might be my favorite so far. I had no problems going from Telgemeier's to Galligan's art styles. They're different, but both lend well to this format. IDK why I especially liked this one, I just really liked Kristy a whole lot.
- My students are so excited for this book!
- I always love these!
- This was awesomeThe new baby sitter book is pretty good because it was a bit more awesome then the 5 it was great.
- fun and cute. Still getting used to the new art style, good, but prefer the other artist's style.
- Continues the story of all the members of the Baby-Sitters Club. Focus of this story is on Krystie's mom getting married and how the members of the club step up to help take care of 14 relatives.
- I want to read the book but you won't let me.From Kayla Cox i am in 5th grade and I live in the street Trina River circle in katy Texas