Middle grade mainstay Lisa Papademetriou delivers her most emotional and fantastical tale yet in The Dreamway.Every night, your sleeping body stays in your bed, while the you of you travels deep beneath the earth to ride the complex rails of the Dreamway....Stella Clay thought it was just another ordinary day at her drab gray school. But when her twin brother, Cole, is attacked by a shadowy creature on their way home, Stella’s world turns posit...
Details The Dreamway
Reviews The Dreamway
- AHH!!This was so fun and cute!I would recommend this for anyone who loved quirky and fun British fantasy! Howl's Moving Castle, Neverwhere and Harry Potter fans will like this children's novel! I would love to see this as a cartoon series. I loved this as an imaginative vacation story.This touches on facing your fears in a nightmare world.
- I entered a giveaway for an ARE from the publisher after I heard the author describe the book. The back cover description doesn't do the story justice; I wouldn't have been interested based on that alone. Very beautiful writing and the story is excellent.
- Brilliant! A colorful, creative read for ages 8-12. I know its written for children, but I thoroughlyenjoyed this book! I will be sharing my ARC with a friends granddaughter. Thank you Lisa Papademetriou and Harper Collins for the ARC.
- A fantastical read, diving into the world of dreams, the heart of an artist, & a sister who will stop at nothing to save her brother.
- E ARC from Edelweiss Plus
- Absolutely beautiful. The writing is gorgeous, I giggled out loud several times, but then you also have a beautiful but age-appropriate look at depression, which is so, so needed.
- This book was beautifully written, engaging and a reminder of how powerful our emotions are.