Achieve financial peace of mind with the million-copy #1 New York Times bestseller, now revised and updated for 2018, featuring an entirely new Financial Empowerment Plan and a bonus chapter on investing.The time has never been more right for women to take control of their finances. The lessons, revelations, and shocks of the past few years have made it clear that standing in our truth is the only way to care for ourselves, our families, and our ...
Details Women & Money
Reviews Women & Money
- I received a free copy of Women & Money by Suze Orman from Goodreads for my honest review.First off, I have followed Suze Orman and her writings, CD's for creating your own will, and even a blue suitcase to keep all my financial information in in case anything happens to me. My children always know where the blue suitcase is.I am always gaining knowledge from Suze Orman in regards to becoming a smart, financially safe and strong and secure woman....
- Best advice from the queen.
- Thank you Goodreads, for a great book! This was a very concise, inspiring book. It caused me to re-think my current situation and make a few changes for my betterment.
- Thank you Andrea DeWerd and Random House Marketing for this Goodreads Giveaway. Women & Money by Suze Orman is a wonderful book and would make a great gift to just about every woman. This book is written clearly and simply and offers so many wonderful tools to help anyone take the right steps to take control over their finances. Just like Dorothy's ruby red slippers, you will discover that you've had the power all along!This book should be mandat...
- Women and Money... a comprehensive list that women of any age or income need to be aware of. Suze Orman teaches basic principles to help women stay strong, smart, and secure in their personal and financial lives. Practical stories and tips are included, and valuable resources and formulas are mentioned to increase wealth. From savings accounts, investing, retirement accounts, insurance, desirable qualities of women, this book has it all!
- As someone who doesn't know much about personal finance this book opened my eyes about many life situations that I had not considered. Also, the fact that this book is dedicated to women of all ages makes it more important to me. I really wish I can implement most of the things she recommends. This would, I think, give me a sense of freedom and security.
- This book is phenomenal for anyone, especially women who have long been in the shadows when it comes to their finances. Suze Orman, is amazing at explaining how to build a strong financial foundation, as well as, how to be a smart spender and investor.
- Started out more as a self-help book, which I hate. But have to admit she made good points. We (mostly) know what we need to do, so why don't we do it? As the book progressed, she provided more detailed pointers, including some that are likely less obvious to most. Overall a good starter money book
- Insightful. Great advise for the modern day woman.
- Scanned it. Nothing new just a lot of empowering anecdotes.
- Lots of good information, warnings, and ways to proactively plan for the future included in this book.
- This book has been in print since 2007 and this new edition felt a liiiiittle co-opty of #metoo. But everything else is there: money advice straight up by Suze Orman.
- A good book filled with practical advice and tips. Excellent reading.
- This is a must read for women at any age but if you are in your 20s its a must have and read. I learned so much from her. I want to buy all my family and friends this book.
- did not finish, found it insulting. dumb book.