Zander didn’t get where he is by playing nice. Everyone has a price. Maverick is no exception. Maverick knew when he met Zander he’d have to set boundaries. Zander Kapra already has more than any one man should, and Maverick doesn’t intend to join the list of faceless men Zander has probably bedded. It doesn’t help that Zander is in the position to make or break Maverick’s MMA career. Maverick would never let any man have that kind o...
Details Sugar Boss (Sugar Daddies #2)
Reviews Sugar Boss (Sugar Daddies #2)
- Holy sh*t. WTF. That was so much better than the book #1. I'm so glad I'm taking a chance with this one. I'm not having issues with the writing style like the previous. It's like it was written by someone else. Hey, it's just an opinion, okay? I really liked Zander and Maverick's story. They're just so much feels between them. I admit they became a bit sappy but I do not mind. It works for them. And obviously, it works for me too. And let's not f...
- Ok. So this is a weird one to rate because I liked it. The characters. Their story. The copious amounts of hot sex they have (except the one sans lube, ouch!)...But throughout all of it I didn't quite feel connected to the story. Something was missing and I don't really know how to describe what. So, yeah. Weird. Especially since I know I'll read the next one in the series when it comes out...and probably the one after that. *shrugs*
- “A person doesn’t need water to drown. I’ve been suffocating for so long I forgot what it felt like to breathe properly before I met you.”Oh the feels in the story! Zander and Maverick’s characters are briefly introduced in Sugar Fighter so I highly recommend you read that novella before starting Sugar Boss! Trust me on this!Maverick has been MMA fighting in the casino circuit, never having enough faith in his abilities to move beyond t...
- Kind of cliche and super sweet and I loved it!
- Sugar Boss is a better read than Sugar Fighter, that's for sure, but it's still far from a perfect read. I liked some things, and I disliked some things - and at some point I figured that they balanced each other out enough to justify a two-star, "it's okay" rating. But, well. There's visible improvement from the first book, no doubt thanks to the length of the story, so I figured that warranted an extra star.I'll get the cons out of the way firs...
- AdorableThis was a good follow up on this series. Maverick sounds wonderful and the little bits and pieces of Zander's life sounds horrible. It would have been nice if Zander's panic attacks were addressed. But I liked this story!
- 3.5 starsWayyy better than book 1. This was a short but great read. I wish it was longer and we got more of Zander’s story and past as it was just lightly glossed for such a heavy dark past. Will be reading book 3 when it comes out. Also.... i need that guy who ended Gio’s life, I want his and his husbands story too. Please and thank you!
- Sugar Boss is the second book in the Sugar Daddies series, and I loved it.This book was a little longer than the first, and a little more intense. The chemistry between Zander and Maverick was crazy, and my heart broke when we found out everything Zander went through in the past.Definitely worth the read.4 big stars!
- All he needs is loveAnd that can't be bought. Maverick and Xander make a great couple. As always this book held my attention to the ever end. I am off to read the next book in the series.
- My favorite of the series so far, though I've enjoyed all three that I've read and am ready for the next two next month! Both characters were sympathetic, and the fast connect was believable. I had a bit of a hard time getting a read on Zander, he was aggressive one minute and submissive the next, but he found a balance and became relatable to me. He's suffered a lot so I'm thrilled at the coupling and happy ending. Ready for more!
- 🔥🔥🔥🔥My oh my this book was sizzling hot. I loved it from the first page! It had me giggling like a schoolgirl, my face flush and needing a cold shower. 😍😍😍