Rescued as a child by her grandpa, the powerful Vampire Malachi, Emma has been on the run for nearly forty years from a Vamp determined to see them both dead. When he enlists the aid of assassins from the Vampire Council, their luck runs out. Forced to separate, Malachi sends Emma to a trusted VampLycan for protection. Redson knows trouble when he sees it, and sure enough, the gorgeous, mostly human female seeking shelter immediately disrupts his...
Details Redson (VLG #10)
Reviews Redson (VLG #10)
- This one was a really, really cute love story!!!Very little complications, but very sweet! Both MCs do not fight more than necessary against their being mate! They're also very head-firmly-on-their-shoulders type of person, so it was nice to read about them!
- 3.75 stars!Hot Grandpa! 😂😂😂Well, after I dnf-ed book #1, I don’t bother with this series anymore eventhought I love Ms. Dohner’s New Species series. But this one was good, light, funny and no tstl heroine or spineless hero in it! Yeah, I talk about you Wen 🤨, my 2nd attempt to read this series!🙄I think I will check it out this series again! 😘I wonder, if Grandpa Malachi will get his story too ❤😁 3.75 stars!Hot Grandpa...
- Needs more editingSo it's a solid 3.5 for me. I don't know what her beta team and editors were doing, but clearly, this book needed more work from them. So many grammatical errors and missing words, it felt rushed. I mean it takes reader ONE single read to spot them, yet how many beta readers does she have? And at least one editor ? And NONE OF THEM caught the mistakes ? Yeah, if I'm going to pay $3-$5 for a book, I expect more from it. The story...
- 3 3/4 "Sexy Vampy Granpa" Stars!
- safety - (view spoiler)[ He had been in talks with a woman (Cavasia) about them living together because they were both lonely. He called the other chick at 45% and officially called it off. It wasn't that big of deal but it did throw Emma off believing he had someone - which he kinda did. Below is a few quotes. “You have a mate?” “No, but there’s a woman I’ve talked to about living with me. It’s a possible commitment.”he did say she...
- I’m not sure why, but this book didn’t grab me like others in the series. I wasn’t invested in either Emma or Red until about 2/3 of the way into the book. Not my favorite book, but certainly worth reading.
- 5 StarsAnother five star book by laurann dohner, one of the best books I've read so far. Funny and cute at the same time.
- RedRunning away for her life , she followed her Grandpa's plan to get to safety. She also found Red. Red is grumpy and oh so yummy. I love this series and this particular book.
- Amazing!How do these stories get better with each successive story? I love the characters and story line... Where are you taking us Laurann? I am definitely going with you!!! 💜💜💜💜💜
- Must ReadAs of this moment this is my favorite book of the VLG series. I love Red and Emma. And, Mal is my new favorite male character. Can't wait for his story.
- WonderfulI absolutely loved this new instalment of the VLG series. I really enjoyed reading this one and can't wait for the next. A wonderful paranormal romance.
- Wow!!!What a great series!! I just absolutely love it and I can't wait for the next book to come out!! A definite must read!! Happy Reading!! :)
- Despite how much I enjoy this series and always ready for next book, I was a bit unsure about this one, because the blurb didn't hooked me as much. But I'm glad to say this was one of the times, when the blurb doesn't do justice to the story. It was good and I just couldn't drag myself away until I finished. I liked both Red and Emma. The only thing I'm complaining about is, that I needed more. Lol.