This micro-chapbook is a part of the 2018 Ghost City Press Summer Micro-Chap Series.
Details Wolf Inventory
Reviews Wolf Inventory
- A fantastic little chapbook. Lisowksi is a master at imagery and word use. "Wolf Inventory" is just a great title by itself, but her words are creative and engaging. ...The smell inside the glen, between the bodies,it's smoky and like a tongue. ......Beneath your teeth are more teeth—an arithmetic of addition,......I surround myself with goo, bone broth, hoard facts like they could ever keep me safe...She challenges beautiful word use. I though...
- TW for sexual assaultI like how this addresses sexual assault in an honest way. Also, the wolves as a metaphor is great!!
- ”Darling, do you remember me, and what you did? If my skin is burning to pieces it’s only for you.”Incredible poems worth more than just one read... make that ten, fifteen. Zefyr’s a master at putting beautiful words together and making you feel what they felt. *-*
- We need these poems now. This is such an essential grouping of work.
- a passionate suite of poems
- "All along I meant to be tender but by the fourth incident realized I / was only offering an opening."