"Sir, the First Lady ... has gone rogue."President Tucker is caught up in a media firestorm. The scandal of his affair has sent shockwaves through his re-election campaign, and threatens to derail everything he has worked for. To win the vote, he needs the First Lady to stand by his side.But Grace Tucker has a mind of her own.After years of compromise, unfulfilled promises, deception and betrayal, Grace refuses to give in to her husband's demands...
Details The First Lady
Reviews The First Lady
- A quiet day today and managed to listen to this in one day. A good stand alone atory with an unexpected twist
- This fast paced novel co-written by James Patterson and Brendan DuBois was indicative of other Patterson novels I have read in that the key characters were quickly introduced to the reader and their specific roles and circumstances established promptly so that the narrative could rapidly unfold. Having previously read ‘The President is Missing’, I was immediately drawn to this account set as it was in Washington DC, a location I had recently ...
- Another strong political thriller by JP. Quite a few twists and turns will keep you reading until the end.
- I thought that this might be just a little as good as The President is Missing, but unfortunately not. Interesting enough for a low commitment read but left me a bit meh.
- Another good Patterson novel. Not quite the ending I expected, but a good one nonetheless.
- Ren tjubang. Patterson kan i den grad sit håndværk. Det er ikke stor kunst, men som et se et virkelig velopbygget afsnit af blacklist eller lignende. Man er godt underholdt i genren.