元・最凶ヤクザが選んだのは、主夫としての道だった――。! 話題の新鋭作家がおくる、アットホーム任侠コメディ! ! コミックスだけの描き下ろしエピソードも収録!!
Details 極主夫道 1 (Gokushufudou: The Way of the Househusband, #1)
Reviews 極主夫道 1 (Gokushufudou: The Way of the Househusband, #1)
- Hilarious story about an ex-yakuza turned house-husband and his career driven wife. Can't take it too seriously, though.
- Way more hilarious than I anticipated, even given the concept of a former notorious yakuza settling down to be a house-husband for his career-minded wife. There's this:But mostly it's this:With some of this:
- Slice of life gag manga about a former yakuza guy who left his old life behind, married and became a house husband. It's silly, it's gag manga after all, but it's a tiny bit more realistic than gag mangas with teen protagonists. Though it's not without its fair share of hyperboles either. Most of the humour is based on the fact that Tatsu uses yakuza language and habits in normal everyday situations. (I have a soft spot for Tatsu with his resting...
- 3/5 starsI love that this is a slice of life manga, I really hope they release more chapters cause it's so easy to read and the art is good! I would also love to see a flashback to how Tatsu and his wife got together, that would be adorable!
- This is way more hilarious then it should be. The story is about the ultimate, badass yakuza who gave up a life of crime to marry his sweetheart and be a stay at home husband. The comedy is hilarious, the art is really crisp and I love the main character. This is my new 'one punch man'
- Very funny, cute and charming. I cannot wait for more.
- A yakuza becomes a house husband. What's not to love?
- I love it so far and there seems to be some narrative to pull the manga beyond jokes.