In The Gentleman’s Guide to Getting Lucky, Monty’s epic grand tour may be over, but now that he and Percy are finally a couple, he realizes there is something more nerve-wracking than being chased across Europe: getting together with the person you love. Will the romantic allure of Santorini make his first time with Percy magical, or will all the anticipation and build-up completely spoil the mood?
Details The Gentleman’s Guide to Getting Lucky (Montague Siblings, #1.5)
Reviews The Gentleman’s Guide to Getting Lucky (Montague Siblings, #1.5)
- This was entirely adorable and so utterly awkward it was hilarious! I actually could read an infinitely long series about Percy and Monty, juuuust saying in case the bookish gods want to grant that request. It is pretty much 50pgs of Monty and Percy trying to have sex and everything of ever going wrong. 😂It made me laugh out loud though. I love their banter and Monty's panic meltdowns and the fact that the worst thing in the world that's ever ...
- omfg i love them so much it hurts
- WE HATE RICHARD PEELE!Ugh, this was ridiculously cute and hilarious and I can die happy now. My heart is so full and my stomach hurts from laughing. If you didn’t already know, I fucking adore Monty and Percy. I love them and The Gentleman’s Guide so much that I’m still, after six months and reading it three times, unable to write a review because I don’t think I can write down just how much I love everything about these characters and th...
- Monty & Percy are disastrous idiots and they’re so in love and I! AM! THRIVING!
- The gang is back in this short, but sweet novella. It's abso-bloody-lutely FANTASTIC! Fans of The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue will not be disappointed. Mackenzi had me laughing, shrieking, and as usual sighing "Oh, Monty."Also, if you've listened to the audio book and fell in love with Christian Coulson's voice like I have, he might sneak in narrating as you read.Sum of feels in a gifDon't sleep on this people! Go pre-order your copy of ...
- not enough sexi feel PLAYED. ok not really, i knew that i couldn't possibly expect a torrid love scene in a historical fiction YA. but sometimes a girl just wants to dream.this was really sweet & just reinforced everything we already know. percy is a sweet cinnamon roll & monty has feelings that he is bad at letting out. this didn't add much in the way of character development or story but it was cute. and they're cute. the end.
- I raise my head, and he turns to me. "I love you," I say quietly. "You know that?""And I you, my darling boy." excuse me for a moment while i sit and cry
- Definitely an addition to the story! This was really cute
- my skin is clear, my crops are thriving, the sun is shining, monty is a Bisexual Disaster, and percy and monty are idiots in love. bless mackenzi lee for restoring peace to the universe.
- This was so. cute. There are actual tears of laughter in my eyes, too. This was everything I wanted it to be, and I'm so glad we got a little more story from Monty's POV. He's my fave (and of course I love Percy, too.). 5 stars!
- WE HATE RICHARD PEELE !!!1(This was beautiful in every possible way and too adorable for me to handle and I just spent the last 15 minutes grinning like an idiot and my cheeks are starting to hurt, send help)-------------------------------------FAVOURITE QUOTES:“And maybe we can’t make it work. But maybe we’re tough and we’re stupid and we’re going to try anyway.”'He’s looking at me—just looking—so hungry and anxious and bright ...
- So glad I sent in my preorder receipt! I got the email about an hour and a half ago, and dived right in of course!! This is just entirely too cute.
- Very cute! And also very relatable. Loved being inside Monty’s head again! 5/5 Stars.
- This was such an emotional rollercoaster. It's perfect and well-written and adorable, but it also has so many FEELS about Monty and his upbringing and his father, both good and bad ones. Bad: that reference to him being suicidal. Good: Everything with Scipio. Basically I love this but also ouch, feels. (And I get that the lowkey homophobic comments are period-appropriate, but goddamnit Felicity.)
- I was happy to be back in this world with these characters. Mostly, this novella made me excited to read Lady’s Guide. Actually, that’s probably the whole reason that this novella exists. To make people excited about Lady’s Guide. *Sigh.* I’m so susceptible to marketing. Well played, book people.
- MONTY AND PERCY ARE IN LOVE AND I AM IN LOVE WITH THEIR LOVE, IN ALL ITS CHAOTIC GLORY!
- Ugh I love these two so much! I can't get enough of Monty and Percy. And for being such a short story, it made me laugh out loud a lot!
- AHHHHH MY HEART!!! This was so sweet and happy but also made me FEEL THINGS. This novella HURT. BUT ALSO IT WAÍ SO SWEET AND CUTE AND FUNNY AND AHHHHHHH!!!!!
- Oh my goodness this was delightfully awkward, I'm cackling 😅
- IF THIS WAS ANY CUTER I WOULD DIE