Intercepted Broadcast 2190The virus ran swiftly on the hot summer breeze. Unseen. Unheard. Unknown. It swept through the entire earth in a matter of months, having mercy on no one. Young—old—it didn’t matter.Brought to us by the Drabs, it was the last thing we expected. But the Drabs knew. They even fought a war over whether or not they should save us.In the end, it was decided that we were diseased insects who were unfit to breathe their a...
Details Insurrection (Nevermore, #1)
Reviews Insurrection (Nevermore, #1)
- I'm sorry to say I'm only giving the book a 2 star rating and that's a shame for me peronally as I'm a mega sherrilyn kenyon fan but the characters are lacking in any depth the story line is so Bare as to be a joke it not up to her personal best that I know she is capable of doing
- I'm almost 100% positive I have been waiting for this book for around 5 years. I remember when I first heard about it on Sherrilyn Kenyon's web sight and couldn't wait for this book. I decided to pick this up because honestly I needed something different. This was just what I was looking for. I love the world that she created and it was so interesting and engaging. I loved the story and was into this book from page one. However this book is too s...
- It’s just the first six chapters of a novel so that’s the first thing you should know. I read everything SK writes and love 99% of it. But Insurrection heads into inappropriate sexual attraction really really fast. And it’s predictable. Nothing like what I expect from SK’s books. I won’t be reading the rest.
- Sherrilyn Kenyon is a solid writer, of that there is no doubt at all. Her new series of Insurrection seems to be replacing the series the Chronicles of Nick which has now merged with the Dark Hunters. This is the first book in the series and I quite enjoyed it though I felt like more backstory on the drabs would have been great. Perhaps we will get that later on. Waiting for the next installment before I decide if this is a must read or not.
- Much shorter than I had been expecting, so a bit of a let down as to how much new material I got to enjoy. Due to the shorter format, what was given was smashed in very quickly. But, it was still good, true Kenyon work and I want the rest of the series.
- Such a great story, and an intro to this world! Lots of fascinating characters, and I only wish it was longer! Since it was 87 pages, it's more of 0.5 book then a 1 book. Ah, well! Can't wait for more!
- I can't wait to see where this new series goes. One thing I hate with a book series is when they leave you with a cliff hanger. This book does that and now I have to wait for the next one in the series. But it was a quick and easy read.
- Пока разочарована. Столько книгу ждали...
- DNFI only read a few pages. It sort of reminded me of those propaganda videos in the movie Star Ship Troopers. It just wasn't my cup of tea.
- Love the new series!
- ConfusedConfusing book. A little background would have been helpful to understand the story. Love Her books but not this one.
- Perfect start to new apocalyptic series. Perfect start to new apocalyptic series. I’m super excited for more of this series. Kudos to Kenyon. Review to follow soon.