A Guide for the Seeker on a Quest for True Self. Kahlil Gibran's The Prophet meets Hermann Hesse's Siddhartha. The great path has no gates, Thousands of roads enter it. When one passes through this gateless gate He walks freely between heaven and earth. --Wumen Huikai (1183-1260) From the Upanishads sacred writings, Hinduism philosophy and spirituality, the poetry of Z...
Details The Garden
Reviews The Garden
- Read from 4-5th July 2014.Words do not make a man understand,It takes the man to understand the words.—Alan WattsThis beautiful fable is told in four parts: The First Awakening, The Sleeping, The Dreaming and The Reawakening, and follows a soul's journey through the Garden of four seasons, telling a tale that might speak of loss, searching, discovery and awakening. It is a meditation on a soul's journey.This is a beautifully presented and illus...
- This book is another gem from Robin and Amanda. Larger than life in its deep beauty, it should be MEDITATED rather than read.It is a poetic tale of Soul, through the Path of the Cycle of Life. From laughing innocence to forgetfulness, as the Soul crosses the Bridge into the Valley of Shadows... From forgetfulness to remembrance and hope, as Dreamer and Flower meet and entwine their light energy... From Pilgrimage among the Old and Dead, "pushing ...
- I found this book a bit too wispy to grasp. It alludes to a lovely vision, but I prefer visions that allow one's feet to touch the ground. I could not find anywhere to land in this book. I could not put down roots, all the words seemed to float in a far away land of adjectives, without nouns.
- There's no story behind... nothing is explained well. there are some really nice quotes and the pictures are gorgeous. But that's as far as it goes
- Absolutely gorgeous illustrations adorn this interesting and colorful book, which reads almost like a poem. Intriguing images evoke a myriad of enchanting visualizations, where one can only dream. I was immersed in this almost fairy tale of sorts, a fable of beauty and reawakening. Beautiful book! The hard cover will certainly be a decorative addition to any coffee table!
- This book was so beautiful
- i love such books... it would be a pleasure to read this book.. especially as it is a robin craig clark's book i realllly wanna read it..