No Overview Yet. Please Check Back Later
- This was the very first book I read outside my curriculum when I was 10 years old and hence is very special to me. Sweet and cute, the first person narration of the kid in the book is just hilarious! Bapu's pictures add to the charm of this book and light up the whole mood even further. Still cannot forget how Budugu explains about "Seegana Pesoonamba", the first crush of the kid.A must read for Telugu people. Trust me, you will love it !
- How can I not rate it 5? Such a cute book. And actually it has some truth lying in between lines. Nijam chepthe entha nashtamo. Abbhadham chepthe kaanilu istharu.. Nenu juttu duvvukokapothe vedhava antaru adhe Amma duvvukuntu unte Nanna enduku alane baaunnav antaru. Ee pedha vaallu anthe.
- should have read it when innocence is alive
- Ha Ha Ha...too funny. it's a kind of Auto biography of a 6 years old kid. kind of wimpy kid.i read a lesson in my school days, now i read the complete book.Budugu -- tittle characterSigana pesunamba -- budugu's Crush Gopalam -- Budugu fatherRadaa -- Budugu mother(most beautiful smile)rendujella sita -- his babai's crush'sand many more.you can find all sorts of entertainment comedy, emotion, romance and our telugu in kids language.
- First read this when I was a kid. Read it again a few days ago. Enjoyed it equally both times. I am a huge fan of the Bapu-Mullapudi duo. Everything that they do, be it Mullapudi's writings or Bapu's paintings, or the movies that they made together - reflect the day to day middle class telugu household so well. Budugu is a simple yet extremely interesting book that looks at the world through a child's eyes and told in a child's language. Lovely r...
- This is the first book i liked too much during my childhood. That innocence, the way Ramana depicted BUDUGU's character and the way Bapu sketched Budugu made him stay close and dear to my heart. All the charterers in the story , budugu's way of charechter description is awe-inspiring. I can just say I love the book so much that whenever I feel like reading a comic, the first one that comes to my mind is Budugu :) Thanks Bapu-Ramana :)
- This book is pure fun.. no one can turn a page or even cross a paragraph without smiling or laughing.. We can relate to all the characters in the story.. and the language used is also a highlight.. new words like "veepu meeda champeyatam" etc n Budugu's sweet way of pronouncing names like seegana pesunamba will take the reader back to childhood..
- Every big and small kids should read this at least once. Comedy and Bapu pictures with so many feelings and very little lines are added advantage
- a heartfelt humorous book..u will surely enjoy this comedy based on innocence..different from the slapstick comedy these days we are witnessing everywhere..
- Auto biography of a 6 years old kid.Amazing telugu read.
- This book is hilarious. It is such kind of a book, where you can open any page and start reading from it. You will never get bored by this one. The narration by the author, Mullapudi Venkata Ramana Garu and also the illustrations by Bapu Garu. You will love the little guy 'Budugu', he is adorable. I can assure you, this book will never disappoint you when you want an entertaining read..!
- it's one of the most hilarious book I've ever read.. the character budugu n his first crush "siganapasunamba" hahaaa.. it's really hilarious.. and yeah the 1st person narration by budugu is the highlight for this book.. just go for it.. u won't regret for ur choice ever..
- Books that are first read by us in our childhoods are always special!Am glad that I laughed, loved and lived a *Budugu* life in my 'balyam'.
- 4.5 Stars...
- Naughty, above average to his age thoughts and poking fun at common day to day activities, Budugu, is a lovable character.
- The book has a very interesting style of narration. A 7yr old is talking to the reader explaining his life and his interpretation of the world around him.Typos and grammatical mistakes is a feature of this book. It took me back to images from my childhood on how I used to mispronounce and misspell words.This is a very happy book and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
- What an wonderful read, I was smiling through out my read. Seriously so innocent and clever budugu. If you like humor,Go for it.
- All-time favorite :D
- I can write a huge essay on this book. But those words will not even scratch the surface of how awesome this book is.
- described very well. remembering my childhood days.
- A classic Telugu comedy compilation of small stories revolving around Dennis like Telugu Boy "Budugu". Though an inspiration from Dennis, The Menace, the stories are Pure Native Telugu writings, very close to every Telugu lover and are ever young inspite of being more than 60 years old. The Comedy is so subtle, that the elders enjoy it more than the Kids. The stories all along complains humorously about how mean the elders are to the kids, with t...
- No words to explain how smart our budugu is!!!