A bonus story that originally appeared on Dark Horse/MySpace Presents.
Details The Other Half (Serenity, #2.2)
Reviews The Other Half (Serenity, #2.2)
- 4 starsThe Firefly/Serenity comic 'verse:Serenity: Those Left Behind (Serenity, #1)Serenity: Better Days (Serenity, #2)Serenity: The Other HalfSerenity: Float OutSerenity: DowntimeSerenity: Better Days and Other StoriesSerenity: The Shepherd's Tale (Serenity, #3)Serenity: It's Never EasySerenity: Leaves on the Wind (Serenity, #4)8-page comic free to read on Darkhorse.com and reprinted in Serenity: Better Days and Other Stories hardcover edition (...
- Overall here is one problem. We don't actually ever get to find out what's going on with River so when she has her moments it's just expected or accepted... Not complaining about it I just feel like I wouldn't mind a more fleshed out explanation every once and awhile.
- Just as perfect as the others in the Serenity series!
- Nice short
- Pointless little story whose only purpose seems to be giving River a more active involvement in the crew's heists...
- Enjoyed the short story
- A spiritual continuation of "Objects in Space" where Mal finally accepted River as a crew member.
- I'm easy to please with my favorite fictional worlds. If you make the story pretty decent and feature the same characters I’ve fallen in love with, I’m almost guaranteed to enjoy it. Note that I said “almost.” Even for me it’s a stretch to call this “okay.” In the Other Half, the crew of Serenity are transporting an injured man for some Alliance client and end up getting attacked by Reavers. The story starts in medias res so there's...
- https://2aughlikecrazy.wordpress.com/...A very short vignette of a comic. If you've only seen the show I believe this comic can stand alone since it doesn't yield too much random information.
- The Firefly crew's resident oddball shines in this short comic.
- The more Firefly the better.
- Definitely a step down in the art on these last three Serenity stories. But this one made up for it with creepy Reavers and an excellent ending.
- Awesome but short
- More Firefly? Who can complain about that? Wish this one could have been made into an episode of the show. It's an excellent plot.
- A mini online short, enjoyable. Love em all.
- Short read where Reavers once again rear their ugly, murderous heads! Love this world as I've said before, and I will not ever get enough of these!
- Very short but worth the search if you've got a few minutes.
- Enjoyable quick read that shows the gang doing what they do best. Includes a nice character moment with River and Mal at the end.
- Very short (5 pages), but I enjoyed it.