Lara has been invited to be chief bridesmaid (or maid of honour) to her irritating, size zero, bridezilla cousin, Janine. She is determined to lose weight and get a decent man in time for the wedding.
Details Man Hunt
Reviews Man Hunt
- Ummm well this book was OK, I guessed the ending a little way into the book... While I enjoyed the book and enjoyed reading it, I didn't love it. Written with good humour and amusing tales - but nothing outstanding or excitingThanksJo
- Story about a Dublin woman searching for THE ONE. Most of the book is a "stream of conscious" as she tells about her life. This was a good story just a little too long. It was interesting how everything worked out.
- This was a true chick lit book and I loved it! Very easy to read and little to no brain power! Which was great! I really enjoyed the characters, all of them! The book was a bit predictable, but funny!
- A fun, fairly predictable, but witty and entertaining read, which does exactly what it says on the tin. And sometimes that's just what you need!
- Very Bridget Jones. Cute book. I would give it 2.75 stars.
- Easy reading. Perfect for a summer holiday read. The end is a bit rushed an feel the book could have been a bit longer to make he ending better but it's still good !
- It wasn't anything special. I picked up because I was in the mood for a rom-com, but it didn't entirely hit the spot or live up to its premise.
- 4 stars/Fiction; Chicklit