This story was based on a unique point of removing Section 302 from Indian Penal Code, which sentences death!
Details అభిలాష [Abhilasha]
Reviews అభిలాష [Abhilasha]
- This book also was read by me after watching the film based on this.The inner point of the book is very unique and it was narrated very smartly. The story progresses very interestingly and the twists in the middle will give a thrill. It was one of its kind book.This is one of the grear books
- While starting the book,I was under the assumption that this writer's novels sound more like commercial movie scripts.The whole second chapter,my brain was screaming 'too filmy'.The intense part starts after that.I personally enjoyed reading the second half of the book.It was interesting to read how one can turn the evidences in a situation to his advantage.I was butt-hurt that I couldn't guess the antagonist :D Can't say it's a light read but on...
- Good one
- Very inspirational book at that time ( not sure about practicality, or didn't think that time)
- Original book is Abhilasha, this book has become famous movie also.Story is similar to The Man Who Dared 1946 movie.However, the plot in the book is awesome, I enjoyed the book, completed in one day!..I recalled old(1973) Kannada movie Bidugade. A must read book for those who likes thrills.
- great thriller novel !! Finished in one sitting from 10 pm to 4:30 am.