Our protagonist, Hikaru, is a member of the astronomy club at her school. On one beautiful starry night, she encounters a tall boy with blonde hair that looks almost white. However, he turns out to be...?!
Details Sora Log, Vol. 04
Reviews Sora Log, Vol. 04
- Such a beautiful story with lovely characters... I really wanted them all to be happy. A heart warming and very raw story. Their love was tender and gentle and beautiful, just the way it's supposed to be. I'm really going to miss these lovable characters...
- Well... I did think the reason Hikaru lost her memory was much less traumatic than had been hinted at, but I thought it quite believable that her brother couldn't forgive himself in the person of Aso-kun for not being able to help her at the time, because they were almost the same age and he saw himself reflected in Aso-kun.The one with the true trauma was Aso-kun so it was a nice twist that he found his first love again.I really like that Kako M...
- The review is for the overall series:Although the plot is a bit predictable there is still some nice twists and excitement. The art is amazing and the whole cast of characters are easily likeable and relatable. I found it hard to stop reading and had to finish the whole series in one sitting! Its not full of instant love which is nice coming from a manga. 10/10 Would recommend.
- Another predictable plot. Imho, utk plot yg simpel seperti ini, sbnrnya 1 buku (5-6 chapter) saja sudah cukup.... Tapi kalo dibikin sampe jadi 4 buku, jadinya bertele-tele bgt... Aku lmyn bosan wkt vol 1 dan 2 itu...ngomongnya liat bintang mlulu...secara aku bkn peminat astronomi, jadinya susah memahami apa yg dirasakan si heroine...
- For a short series, it was truly amazing! It was too cute and gave me a stupid grin on my face with how adorable Asou-kun was (though I wish he would've kept his hair bleached). Loved the focus on the fate of the two main characters, as well as the focus on the non-physical aspect of their relationship. One of the best, and perfect, shoujo mangas!
- This was one of the coolest mangas i have read in awhile, it's unique and wonderful story with neat artwork.Loved the heroine's character,an optimist,easy going bright personality which makes you fall in love with her!Overall it was a cute and soothing love story!:)
- I really enjoyed the progression and development of the characters in the manga. Their personalities didn't change over night, it was a gradual kind of thing, which I really felt was genuine. This manga definitely reminds me of kiss/hug, both very good reads. :)
- This review is for the Italian edition.I totally loved this serie! The ending was great and even the short story (and extras) were cute.
- SOOOOOOO CUUUTE!!!!! LOVED IT!! XD Cutest thing ever.
- Is a great book to read
- Me encanto este manga, especialmente la relación broXsis me tenia en ascuas saber la verdad acerca de su memoria perdida.