The ancient wolves were once proud guardians of time. Now they are enslaved in the underworld, mere extensions of Lucifer’s will. Lawson's pack managed to escape this fate by fleeing aboveground. But when the hounds capture the girl Lawson loves, he will risk everything — including his own brothers’ freedom — to win her back. Meanwhile, Bliss Llewellyn is adjusting to humanity after giving up her immortal vampire life. When her Aunt Jane ...
Details Wolf Pact, Part I (Wolf Pact, #1)
Reviews Wolf Pact, Part I (Wolf Pact, #1)
- It has been a really long time since I have read the original series but I remember being curious about where Bliss was at the time. I really liked this and will definitely continue the short stories when I have time. Might also inspire me to actually finish the first series as well.
- 3 hellhound Stars So part 1 is not long ( under 100 pages) I decided to try part 1 without diving into the full 4 part book which is not how the book is given out. I am stuck in describing how I feel about this.. this is the first actual book I have read from the author. And I read this is actually a follow on story.. so possible that would have assisted me in understanding this book. For me I feel it will eventually be a story but what I got w...
- Short and had no real point that fact that I have to read some side story before I can finish the Blue Blood series is ridiculous. Melissa de la Cruz is dragging this storyline to the point where I just hate it. This is not good writing or story telling at all.
- EnjoyableIt was short but I can't wait to continue to part 2, it's definitely drawn me in and holds my interest!
- Review of Part I posted on Reading Lark 10/10/12: http://readinglark.blogspot.com/2012/...I loved the Blue Bloods series by Melissa de la Cruz when it first came out. Eventually there got to be so many books and so many other novels demanding my attention that I got behind on the series. I fully intend to catch up one day (I have read through book 5), but I couldn't resist this novel when I heard about it. It's a companion novel to the Blue Blood...
- I think I might have mistakenly picked this book up. At first, I thought it was just a new series by de la Cruz, about werewolves. And that's what I expected I was getting myself into when I started reading it.And then it got confusing.It took me a while to figure out that it was actually just a continuation of the Blue Bloods books. It didn't help me any that I haven't read all of that series. I was able to get through only because I had a vague...
- Lawson and his brothers are wolves, almost old enough to become a Hell Hound and work under the control of Lucifer and the Silver Bloods forever. But Lawson and his brothers don't want to become hounds, they want to be free to have their own loves, for they know once they become hounds they would lose themselves forever. Lawson has hope that they will succeed, except something goes wrong in their escape. While Lawson, Edon, Tala, Ahramin, Mac, an...
- WOLF PACT is a serial novel by Melissa de la Cruz exploring the wolves of the Blue Bloods' world and their relationship to Bliss Llewellyn. The fourth and final part comes out next week on December 4th. I am only reviewing the first part, which may seem a touch pricey at sixty-ish pages for $1.99. But in the end that's a whole book for $7.96, which is below market price. Plus, I think serials are fun and I'm happy major publishers are playing aro...
- This second spin off from Melissa De La Cruz’s Blue Blood series is action packed and is an original take on good versus evil or angels versus hellbeings. I haven’t read Blue Bloods but I have read the spinoffs. Witches of East End and this start to another great series Wolf Pact. I love the use of lore and magic. Something about the writing just grabs me and takes me to there mythological world, wishing it were real. The characters are so vi...
- It was refreshing to still be in the world of Blue Bloods, but dealing with humans and Hellhounds. What I really loved about Part 1 was the introduction of Lawson and the pack. The first five chapters are told by Lawson and Bliss narrates the last five.If you plan on reading this, I suggest getting all four parts. Part 1 ends abruptly.
- It very fast paced and I am glad for some new characters. I fell in love with Melissa's storytelling in the Blue Blood series, especially how vampires are descended from angels! Now she explains where werewolves come from! We get a new cast of characters and Bliss is also in this book.I don't why Hyperion decided to cut it into four parts, but I am going to keep on reading.
- Weird! I haven't read anything from Melissa since Lost and Time! And it was AMAZING! But reading something new and new characters is a bumppy road. But until you get the hang of it it gets better and interesting.
- Wolf PactThis is just the first part of four and it has me interested. It has been a while since I read any Blueblood books, but things slowly came back to me. I like the story so far.
- I'm really glad that we get to read about Bliss and the hellhounds Sad that its an ebook though but either way I love to read about the Blue Bloods world
- So good, but way too short! Bring on Pt. 2 please!
- LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! Couldn't put it down! Bliss was never my favorite character but I absolutely adored this book!
- A completely new different story with new and old characters in it. I enjoy reading it and cannot wait to see where the story goes.
- Love it but they are too short.
- This is a very short series, but I liked it
- I loved it...can't wait to start Book 2!
- I found this book very interesting. Enough that I got the rest of the series.Reading the next book will how it goes!
- **Will review entire story in #4**
- Bliss was my favourite Blue Bloods character, and I'm psyched she's back! Now if we can just get Dylan back, too...
- I can't believe this series is coming to a close! I ejoyed reading Bliss' story if not to complete the puzzle of this great story! I'm off to read 'Gates of Parsdise' now.
- I'm disappoint its not Melissa's best work.
- I LOVE THE BLUE BLOODS SERIES, AND I JUST STARTED THIS BOOK SO I COULD UNDERSTAND THE LAST AND FINAL BOOK OF THE SERIES, NEVER THOUGHT THAT I WOULD LOVE THE CHARACTHERS...