Details 恋だの愛だの 1 [Koi Dano Ai Dano 1]
Reviews 恋だの愛だの 1 [Koi Dano Ai Dano 1]
- One of my favorite mangas right now. Love it so much!A little advice, before reading this book, it's better to start with the prequel, Warau Kanoko-sama. I'm sure you'll love it. ^^It's so funny to see the extent to which Tsubaki goes to make Kanoko fall in love with him. :P He's a very jealous type and possessive to the max. He's even jealous of the best girlfriend of main girl, lol. I guess he wants to be the number 1 in Kanoko's eyes.By the wa...
- I do enjoy stories with people smart/dumb emotional-self characters & this one is it. The main character is always observing people & can understand their social situations but has no idea how to have emotions or interact with others "normally." A sweet manga series that had me smirking and laughing at the cluelessness of character.
- I was pleasantly surprised by the maturity and level of detail in this first volume. This makes my shoujo heart beat faster.
- Kanoko's cluelessness in all matters pertaining to her love life is perfectly balanced out by her intelligence and resourcefulness in all other areas of her life. I find Tsubaki's devotion to Kanoko so cute. It really is a great source of comic relief. It's so painful to watch Tsubaki vying for Kanoko's attention but introducing Momo, Kanoko's best friend, as the person he had to beat to earn her love is hilarious. It's sad that despite all Tsuba...
- This is actually quite humorous. It was a little difficult to get into in the beginning since Kanoko does have an obnoxious personality. But if you read the prequel/original series, then you would totally understand her character better! Then the rest of this series is just as addictive. I really love it. Kanoko and Tsubaki have an interesting relationship (which is stuck in the friendship stage since Kanoko is quite dense despite being quite dev...
- Read till Chapter 35 I LOVE absolutely love the main character of this series. The 4 stars is for her.If you want a strong independent woman who treats people like human beings and isn't a pile of goo, go for this manga.The story is good but it's becoming repetitive and the love triangle is so cliche.Overall characters is 4/5Story is gradually deteriorating and is at a 3/5
- Read: July 5th, 2016____________I have read (and loved) the prequel series to this, and was super excited to read the sequel! Especially as I'm a huge Tsubaki x Naedoko shipper and would love to see that become canon ;)Speaking of which... Tsubaki is so smitten with our girl it's not even funny! Actually, it is... Can't wait to see where it goes from here!
- more than 3.5 almost a 4I enjoyed this series. It's a cute story
- The continuation of the previous manga's story, but this time our heroine/observer is staying in the same school. We have a nice build up of several clubs and a power struggle in the school.