Television's Juiceman serves up his unique formula for healthy living, with almost one hundred recipes for fruit and vegetable drinks designed to lower cholesterol, increase sexual energy, and much more.
Details Juiceman's Power of Juicing
Reviews Juiceman's Power of Juicing
- To see this review and to learn more about juicing, please visit www.readrantrockandroll.com.Juiceman's Power of Juicing by Jay Kordich is one of my favorite books on juicing. It covers equipment, recipes, nutrition, and even has a section about juicing for specific ailments. This little book is jam-packed full of information. My only complaint would be that is doesn't include pictures, but I'm willing to overlook that because of the thorough co...
- The dude's straight up orange because he drinks so many carrots. He knows what he's talking about people.
- Ok so part of this book is the author telling you to buy into his belief's and lifestyle and the other part is him saying, "I know everyone won't be as extreme as me." That part aside, I am glad I got this book. It has lots of recipes for just stuff that tastes good to stuff that is good for you to stuff that can maybe help "cure" you.I have an autoimmune disease and that bugs me to no end. I got a juicer because I decided I wanted to heal myself...
- An older book on juicing but still filled with lots of good stuff. I especially enjoy books like this that include not only information on how-to, but also about what you are using. This book provides details on different fruits, veggies and herbs and how they benefit your health, along with recommendations on how they can help with certain ailments. Certainly good health must start with a good diet and the information provided in this book is a ...
- So after reading another book that talked about juicing and the power of the "green" juice, I thought I needed to get some more information to go with my fantastic juicer I had recently purchased and was experimenting with. The language Jay Kordich uses in the book is conversational and he covered almost all of my questions I had in regards to juicing. The other book I had read, even though it was published almost 20 years later (this book was or...
- I originally checked this book out from the library to do research on the benefits of juicing. I found it very helpful in explaining how to juice, what is good for our bodies and why. I ended up buying a juicer and a copy of this book. I've been juicing everyday since! I didn't give it 5 stars because I wish there were more recipes... there's a chunk of the book that has one recipe per page, so it looks like it would have a lot more in it.
- I've just started juicing. I wanted to get a cookbook, and I am so glad I got this one. The recipes are simple and delicious. He also explains if a recipe is helpful for a particular thing like added energy or if you want to boost your immune system.I highly recommend the Juiceman's Power of Juicing.
- I loved this book! I have the book published in 1992 and it an oldy but a goody! I also purchased a juicer and when I faithfully juice I feel amazing! Jay Kordich knows what he is talking about! Need more energy, juice! It really works! Plus you get an abundance of minerals and nutrition in juicing! Highly recommend!
- Ran out and bought a juicer!!!
- I like the juices, however, I don't like the way the index is set up. It's hard to find juices with specific fruits or veggies that you want to try.
- I want Jay Kordich's eyebrows
- I have tried ten different juice recipes from this book and they were all delicious!
- yummyAn enjoyable read.This would make a nice addition to anyone's personal library.
- Good juices. If I can make it more of a habit I will probably live forever.