Networking doesn't have to be that frenzied old-school game of calendars packed with stuffy power lunches and sterile evenings at community business gatherings. We've entered a new era, one in which shifting cultural values and the explosion of digital technology enable us to network in vastly more efficient, more focused, and more enjoyable ways. A fresh take on How to Win Friends and Influence People, Your Network Is Your Net Worth is an entert...
Details Your Network Is Your Net Worth
Reviews Your Network Is Your Net Worth
- se citeste f usor. e vb despre un pescarus care vrea sa isi depaseasca conditia
- some interesting points, but too inspirational for my taste
- A fresh take on the benefits of networking.
- صفر نجمة.سيء جدا
- I started off not liking this book, but by the time I finished it I'd mostly come around. For me, it was too self-helpy and basic; the insights that were meaningful to me could probably have fit in a magazine article. For people who are completely unfamiliar with the mechanics of networking, though, it's a pretty good primer. And the personal anecdotes add up to at least the hazy outline of a moderately interesting professional life. I suppose an...
- I thought this was a great resource--an undiscovered gem, honestly. The title sums up the direction of the book: it looks at getting ahead in a 21st century way. But it goes deeper, and explores how you can be more successful by seeking out jobs and opportunities that make you happy. It's career advice, but life advice as well.I would recommend this book for anyone looking to focus their career's direction. It's a book I'll be re-reading, it's so...
- Porter Gale provides a lot of useful tips on how to advance your career and increase your visibility in the business world. My stars are based on where I am in my career and how relevant her tips are to a woman living in NYC, aiming to develop my career. It is a good resource book... and may not speak to the general public.
- Let this book break down the sleazy, brown-nosing networking stereotype you may have. This book presents a collaborative and refreshing alternative to building relationships which lead to happier and more productive lives
- i am the friend with the CEO of this Book :)
- Liked the book. Reinforced that I'm on track and offered some great, simple new ideas.
- Nice book , worth reading
- More of the same bs you get in every business book. This should have been a blog post or magazine article, not a book.