In Fresh Happy Tasty, Diane von Furstenberg’s personal chef, Jane Coxwell, shares 100 healthy, delicious, and unpretentious recipes from her travels around the world on the Eos yacht.Filled with delicious, thoughtful favorites, Fresh Happy Tasty, proves that simple, fresh ingredients are all you need to prepare scrumptious, healthy meals.With gorgeous full-color photographs, and a foreword by Diane von Furstenberg, Fresh Happy Tasty is a culin...
Details Fresh Happy Tasty
Reviews Fresh Happy Tasty
- **Received Copy From Author.Love this Cook Book! It has become my Go-To for when I’m looking for something that’s relatively quick, healthy and exotic. There were some Recipes that I had already tried but Jane Coxwell added a new twist to it, making them intriguing. The Directions are simple and numbered so it is easy to find your place again. For the more difficult recipes, there are photo-by-photo examples (Which came in handy with the Asia...
- Super refreshing. It's a great change from other cookbooks I've been reading/using/ buying lately. It's friendly and simple, but the feels new and fresh. Some new ideas, and yet it still feels comfortable. I'm having a hard time choosing which recipe to try next.... want to try so many.
- This is hands down the BEST cookbook I own. Everything is so flavorful and delicious while being fairly straightforward to make. LOVE! It's perfect for people who are looking for healthy and tasty meals. Also why are people reviewing the book without first trying to make something? I've cooked my way through several recipes and my kids have even liked them (it's not really that exotic tbh).
- A beautiful cookbook that has fresh and easy to follow recipes. Large section on salads that have an interesting twist to some of them. Looking forward to trying numerous recipes.
- Fantastic cookbook!This cookbook introduced me to the concept of cooking primarily with fresh herbs, of keeping food simple and wholesome while maintaining a ton of great flavor. The poached chicken recipe is great and smells amazing when you take it out of the oven, and it's simple to make--another bonus! The hummus, pesto, and salsa recipes are also delicious and I've served them at parties a few times, several guests have asked for the recipes...
- This book is so visually appealing, I love looking through it. Lots of green fresh herby recipes. I tried the grape, arugula and brie salad and the flavors came off a little dissonant to me. I'm going to try more recipes because her use of herbs, lemon and Maldon salt hit the spot for me in terms of taste. This book really is fresh, happy, tasty (looking).
- Loved the pictures. This is more of a cookbook to read and enjoy the adventure. Many of the recipes were too exotic for me to actually try (price and availability) but a few look interesting. She presents some interesting flavor combinations that I hadn't seen.
- It's a beautiful book, might try the muesli or hummus, but that's about it. Don't really eat endive, manchego salad, or koftas, or trout, pear and mache salad...I think that Diane Von Furstenberg (her previous employer, she wrote the forward) must not eat the same as I...what a surprise!
- Great pictures, okay recipes.
- Have read it. Haven't had a chance to cook anything yet, but can't wait to try the Spinach, Broccoli, and Mint Soup. Recipes are easy to read and most look simple to make. Loaded with photos.
- Lovely pictures and nice recipes.