The secrets behind creating compelling and successful business plans sure to attract financial backers are revealed step-by-step in this invaluable guide. Containing detailed information on Risk Management Association (RMA) data and clear explanations of the guidelines that banks, venture capital firms, and the Small Business Administration (SBA) use to grant loans and other financial support to businesses, the resource equips potential business...
Details Bankable Business Plans
Reviews Bankable Business Plans
- Dry discussion of the structure of a plan and the planning process. Wasn't really good at explaining how to actually think about the business model, marketing, how to get real numbers, etc. Art of the Start is a much better book.
- This book is right for a few, but very wrong for others.This book focuses heavily on plans that are to be read by others and it is very much focused on creating business plans that are designed for raising capital. Indeed the author actively argues against the position that bootstrapping can be a viable way to create a serious business!This book was written a year or so after the dot-com bubble burst and as a consequence the author takes the posi...
- Here's the shortest business plan ever from real life, not books alike: first have a customer. If you can run some free tests when searching for them it's even better, because expenses have tendency to be greatly underestimated and with lack of information - everything can be overpaid. If you can't find your customer it means your idea is an illusion and move forward. Meaning, most of people try to create plans first and then think where are the ...
- I read this book because it was recommended in Personal MBA - Josh Kaufman. This is a great book that covers in good detail how a business plan should look like and what it should contain, if you need one.I personally think that if you're starting a business that has very low costs and it enables you to test the idea and see if people buy something, it's much better than any business plan you could have conceived.
- Five star. No doubt !!!A must read for entrepreneurs, who are seeking for funds.
- hardcover; stickers and stamps; slight tear in one corner of dust jacket
- This book provides a good outline for writing a business plan. Nice and straightforward.
- So far, this book is very resourceful in developing a solid business plan. I am using this book to develop my business plan for Crux Data Solutions, LLC.