ALT Cover ASIN: B00BD4EHZG Women, as a rule, love Luke Tanner. What’s not to love? He is charming, funny, good-looking, and he wears a deputy sheriff uniform. But Dusty Rhodes (yes, her real name; her parents were a hoot) had never been much of a rule follower. She is only in Aloma long enough to sing in Tanner’s Rain Fest – Lord knows the drought-stricken area needs something to scare up some moisture – and she isn’t going to stick aro...
Details Cowboy, Sing Me Home
Reviews Cowboy, Sing Me Home
- Delightful and refreshing from start to finish. Down home country toe-tapping fun. A group of folks in smalltown America extending a helpful hand to one and all. A touch of mystery. And, of course, romance. When a beautiful and talented singer traveling the country all alone and filled with loneliness comes to town to entertain during the Rain Festival (the town is desperate for rain), there's a very handsome and sexy Deputy Sheriff just waiting ...
- The was a good romance story about Luke and Dusty and their up and down romance. Problems along the way complicated everything for the two of them until Luke gets shot and his feelings about what he wants in life changes. a good read
- Loved it. Was such a good honky tonk romance with a little bit of a mystery thrown in.
- Really enjoyed this; well written, very sweet and emotional and laugh-out-loud funny! Again ANOTHER author that i've taken a gamble; bought this book from Amazon based on the blurb alone and i was NOT DISSAPOINTED!
- It wasn't just good for a free book or good for a western romance, I generally thought it was a good book as a whole. The characters were charming and the story was well-written. The hangups/conflict in the story were credible and thankfully not trite. I've even recommended the story to my sister.
- 3.5 stars a lovely free read from amazon the ending was a bit quick therefore only rated 3.5
- the only reason I gave 3 stars is because it ended too quickly! so much more could have been done with the ending. great free read!
- Just a nice romance.
- Wonderful book. I'm going to have to go back and read the first two.
- loved this story all about it the characters and settings where beautiful made you a part the place and love of the town.