She's dreaming of a life of excitement and romance. He's searching for something real.When rock sensation Joe Hawk wanders into the diner where Liss works her dark night is brightened by his incredibly blue eyes and sexy smile. The attraction is immediate and every moment is charged with erotic heat.The first impression is easy. Taking the next step is much harder. The plus sized beauty has to overcome her insecurities to take a risk on a man who...
Details Rocked (Rocked #1-3)
Reviews Rocked (Rocked #1-3)
- After reading part 1 of Liss & Joe's story (a freebie on amazon) I was totally hooked and needed more! I'm so happy I found the full story in paperback! What a Rockin' romance Liss & Joe have sizzling chemistry! Rocked is an emotional wickedly funny love story full of heart stopping twists that almost had me in tears and a sweet HEA! I Love this series 5 Stars a Must Read!!!
- Well written with just a few editing issues. I read books 4-6 first and came back to read about Joe and Liss. Even though these books started as serialized, the collections (1-3, 4-6) are really stand-alones without cliffhangers.Written in first-person, these books feel like the real thoughts and feelings of a twenty-something girl trying to work her way to a better version of herself as her friends move on to college and her boyfriend finds craz...
- Liss has always played things on the safe side. Never really taking risks or chances outside her comfort zone. Then one night at the diner a stranger walks in and changes Liss's whole world. Joe Hawk is a Rocker on the rise...after a show with the band he wanders around and winds up in Liss's diner. They touch and its an instant spark. With Joe's career rising faster than he can imagine, he and Liss try to make things work and find it's harder th...
- I really liked this book, the characters and the story line. It didn't make sense to pay for the 3 separate novellas instead of just paying once for the whole compilation. Some parts seemed a bit unrealistic but I loved the overall love story between Joe and Liss. Occasionally I wanted to shake some sense into Liss but I imagine that was the whole point. I'd definitely recommend although the story was a bit short. It's a good quick read though.
- **Sigh**This is such a sweet story and I can't wait to read more. Plus sized waitress meets and find she's desired by a lean tattooed rocker. What more could I ask for? Liss is a female I can relate to, all her insecurities, lack of faith herself, it is all so real and I've been there over and over again. So thank you Miss Bayard, for writing this story!!! I am off to read the couples' story!!
- I love these books! I've already read #4 about Dex & I can't wait to read more about them & hear about Joe & Liss in those books as well :)Joe's a hottie! Love him & Dex! i love goofy guys & Dex cracks me up!
- Good story, interesting characters, but rest of the books in the series are too expensive. I got this when it was a $0.99 special. I'd love to read the next book in the series, but $5.99 for 250 pages is just ridiculous for me. Hopefully there will be another sale soon.
- Fresh enchanting love story. Some rocky moments because of insecurities but HEA seems to be assured. Well written story line flows nicely with 2 likeable main characters plus a couple of interesting minor characters with potential for further tales.
- I loved that the girl in this book is a bit over weight and the rock star still falls for her. Hot and sexy. Good story line and a good read. Read in one day over several hours.
- Yes I've read all books and I mean every one even other series all good reads thx cant wait for ricks story to come out or curves in trouble
- Probably a 3.5... Like that the heroine of this story is not your typical thin beauty - real curves and the real insecurities that go with it.