Stir-frying is a great way to lose weight without having to suffer through the typical boring, tasteless, low-fat meals. My Stir-fry meal recipes are quick and easy to prepare, delicious, and nutritious. Your family will love the flavor and you will be happy knowing they are eating a healthy, low-fat meal. I typically serve most of my stir fry meals with brown rice. However, if you are attempting to reduce carbohydrates, place the your stir-fry s...
Details Stir-Fry Yourself Skinny
Reviews Stir-Fry Yourself Skinny
- Stir fryLove to try new things and stir fry is a favorite so a no brained for me to get this book.
- This book is badly in need of an editor.The recipe for "Tasty Garlic Chicken Stir-Fry" has a photo with a note how it's one of the author's favorites because of the garlic and the cabbage. There is no cabbage in the recipe. I don't see cabbage in the photo either.The recipe for "Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry" lists 1/2 teaspoon of sugar in the ingredients. It is not mentioned in the directions.The "Beefy Broccoli" recipe calls for round steak. Seriousl...
- Stir-Fry Yourself Skinny (Low Fat, Stir-Fry Diet Recipes, Lose Weight Healthy Without Diet Pills) by Sara WinletHad wanted to read this cookbook because the nutritionist wants us to try more stir fry meals per week. After reading the few chapters at the beginning I know this will be a keeper.The first easy recipe does not have any sodium. Every recipe not only has a color picture but the nutrition information that we need to know prior to cooking...
- Stir-fry cooking is amazing because there really are no rules. Simply take your favorite ingredients, throw them in a wok, add some soy sauce, and you're done! This read offers some interesting recipes that will no doubt delight!
- I love this book. Many mouth watering healthy recipes for anyone that is wanting to lose and et delicious foods.
- Recipes to try: Chicken and Broccoli Stir-FryChicken Teriyaki Stir-Fry
- The recipes are yummy and easy to prepare. Low fat as well.