In "Totally Captivated: The Final Chapter Parts I &II," the love affair between Ewon and Mookyul reaches a fateful moment when Ewon's father dies, leaving behind his suicidal mother and innocent sister Nabin. Now Ewon's "happily ever after" must face a stark reality: Leave Mookyul forever, or abandon Nabin to live on the streets.
Details Totally Captivated Side Story
Reviews Totally Captivated Side Story
- I am SO glad Ewon made the right decision this time round. If he did not, I would have thrown him into the deepest sea. Hated the way he takes Mookyul's love for granted especially for the sake of someone so undeserving of his compassion (talking about his irresponsible parents, not the little one). Anyways, I think the sequels are great too. Adore these two lovey-dovey birds. They are truly a passionate pair. Their love confession is very intens...
- I have a love hate relationship with this side story. I loved learning more about Ewon's family but I was mad when both his little sister and mother's issues almost imploded Ewon's and Mookyul's relationship! -.-I did feel sorry for both Nabin and Ewon. Their mother is obviously very sick and probably shouldn't have had children. She tried to do the same thing she did to Ewon and abandon Nabin to Ewon's care.I'm glad he chose to leave Nabin in th...
- Really nice second dj, I wonder what it means.... Lil sis Nabin is quite awesome, she saw them making out and could be so calm the next day...Ok, time for me to go eat. Awesome series in evrey way!!!!
- and she's back on form. just the right mix of angst, plot development, silliness and *ahem*. although i would have liked more Mookyul duckface. you can never have too much Mookyul duckface.
- The side stories of Totally Captivated.
- An amazing end to an addicting series. Though I felt the issues with his mother were glossed over and truly fully resolved, I was glad it ended the way it did. And Nabin was hilarious.
- i like
- I'm completely in love with the entire series!!!! One of my favorites for sure!!!!!