Four fables from Aesop presented with modern illustrations: The Lion and the Mouse, The Four Oxen and the Lion, The Ant and the Grasshopper and The Frog and the Ox. These are short stories that are fun and easy to read. Each story is summarized with a moral that you might have even heard of.
Details Lessons from the Lion, the Ox and their little friends (illustrated) (illustrated) (Four fables from Aesop Book 2)
Reviews Lessons from the Lion, the Ox and their little friends (illustrated) (illustrated) (Four fables from Aesop Book 2)
- It's worth itThis food is compiled with four short stories, not enough to be considered ad a book for an adult, but just right for kids.The stories are informative life stories that will bring a smile to your face.Bad.The book is really short. (Kids book)It will leave you wanting for more. But I definitely recommend it.
- Four short stories that have a great moral at the end of each. The Lion and the Mouse, The Four Oxen and the Lion, The Ant and the Grasshopper and The Frog and the Ox are great tales that can be enjoyed by all ages.
- It tells you that even if you are small like me you can change the world to make the world a better placeI chose to rate this 5 stars because it teaches the little ones how to be good and how they can change the world and my name is Camila I am a girl
- It was cute. I loved the stories. I also loved how at the end of each story the moral of the story was stated clearly so that if someone younger was reading they can understand what the message is and can start to look for hidden messages in other tales.
- Great book:-) my little one really enjoyed the short stories. there is nothing quiet like old stories with great morals. thanks
- 8 years oldThis book is much more appropriate for 8+ only due to the messages trying to be sent. Cute and fast read. I enjoyed reading to my little one.
- There were mixed review with this one. The younger children liked the stories and the the older children questioned some of the wordings and were not so enthusiastic with the tellings.
- Very educational!I loved it! The Book has some good lessons in it. Need more books like this one. I love it.
- OkI chose this because I chose it for my niece .but when I read it to her she all ways gets board
- Lessons from the Lion, the Ox and their little friends Four fables from Aesop by Ripple Digital PublishingIllustrated very colorful children's book with not only a story but a life lesson.First one: the lion and the mouse. We see the lion asleep and the mouse is running up and down his body. The lion wakes up and grabs him and the mouse pleads to let him go that maybe he can help him one day.The lion is caught the next day and tied to a tree when...
- Lessons from the Lion, the Ox, and their little friends was quite a collection to read. There were four fables in the collection, each one with a different lesson or meaning behind it. All of the stories were different enough and short enough that a teacher could very well read each story to a class of kindergarteners. The lessons learned were each unique in their own ways. If I read this book to my class, I would have each student pick which fab...
- Lessons from the Lion, the Ox & Their Little Friends has eye catching illustrations that children will love. Each of the four stories is told with the moral at the end to use as a teaching tool with young children; it is a great way to start a lesson on the four age old sayings at end of each story. My preschool class loved this one.
- The bright artwork was definitely interesting although it was only for the start of each fable. The writing was simple and easy to understand so a good book for any older child who made be interested in Aesop. Definitely a start since there were only a few stories to wet the whistle while I wouldn't read "The Frog and the Ox" to any real little ones.
- My granddaughter loved this story , i bought lots of books to read to her , she has a love of books and reading like her Mom and Grammy , at just 3 yrs old :)
- Horrible and to shortTo quickly written and poorly made and drawn
- Good to read stories I heard in my childhood. Nice presentation on the Kindle.
- Ddfffdiff egg Gogh ugh ugh ugh Gogh Darth Khadr kitty. ight off f j Gogh hi it just :) exchanging. john c.f. hubbub
- Cute for kidsShort and cue for kids that are a little bit older. My girls liked the stories. Wish it was longer.
- Check out my new song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Would work well if the application download accompanied each tale.great book for early readers.