With bleached blonde hair piled on top, an oversized pocketbook to match every outfit, Aggie’s ready to have some Las Vegas fun. Desperate to escape her two unwanted houseguests visiting from England, Aggie accepts a wedding invitation for a couple whom she’d met on a cruise. Selfishly, she pawns her guests off on her daughter and forgets that the Thanksgiving holiday is just days away. Join Aggie in a quirky yet comical escapade where the br...
Details Vegas or Bust (Aggie Underhill Mysteries, #7)
Reviews Vegas or Bust (Aggie Underhill Mysteries, #7)
- On the plus side for this book is the fact it's quick and easy to read. On the other hand it's silly and full of tacky characters. Nuff said.2.5 stars rounded up to 3.
- Aggie and her friends, Betty and Roger, take a road trip... mostly to get away from a house guest, who has impinged on Aggie's good nature and overstayed her welcome. So it's Vegas or bust, where Aggie uncovers a kidnapping...Aggie Underhill Mysteries are always a hoot... She's smart, but she always gets in trouble, 'cause she just can't leave well enough alone... LOLSo if like a fluffy, cozy-mystery, you can grab this quick little audiobook, and...
- I’m digging Aggie, Betty, and Roger. I was a little worried with this one because some of the older reviews were not so good, but Aggie, Betty, and Roger have become my guilty pleasure. Vegas or Bust (An Aggie Underhill Mystery, Book #7) by Michelle Ann Hollstein was a fun cozy mystery. Chances are great that you know someone like Aggie, Betty, and Roger, and that’s what helps to make these books fun. This is not a book that is “solve the h...
- Audible:It took me a long time to get into this Aggie Underhill book.I couldn't,and didn't ,get used to the narration by a man,instead of a woman.Michael Carr was a good narrator,just not for this series. Agie has company that she doesn't want.She pawns them off on her daughter,then is reminded of a wedding she needs to attend.A bride is snatched and Aggie is on it,even if the police arent. I was given this book by the narrator,author or publishe...
- Aggie has found herself with another problem to solve when she goes to a friend’s wedding in Vegas and her crew of friends will crack you up through the whole book. This is another great book with Aggie that you won’t regret listening to.
- Good bookYou people should just read this book yourselves and write your own review on this novel yourself and I really enjoyed reading this book very much so. Shelley MA
- This is a series and the author kept referring back to other stories in the series. This book did not stand on its own. There were some grammar errors (@ 19% it said 'her' instead of 'hair') and it was never explained why one of the characters referred to Aggie as Asgie. Perhaps if I had read the entire series I would enjoy it more.A simple mystery that was more like a 'Murder she wrote' than Shetlock Holmes.
- Interesting ReadI enjoyed reading this book. The story did take a little while to get going, but once the almost wedding started the storyline really took off. I have not read any other of the Aggie Underhill books and I sorta wished I had. I felt like I was missing some undercurrents going on. Would read more of the series.
- I think this is the third book in this series that I have read. Aggie is a character! She and her friends head to Vegas for a wedding they don't really care to go to. Trouble begins. There are a whole cast of characters that you may recognize. This was a fun, quick read.
- A quick and good read. A quick and good read. I never lost interest from too many characters doing too much. There were very fewCYNTHIAw passages that just filled pages.
- It was okay.
- What a wonderful cozy mystery I love the way she figures out every crime these books are a delightful to read.
- Not bada pretty innocuous little mystery. I didn't feel much one way or the other about any of the characters. I did finish it though.
- This book took way too long to get interesting and to get to the actual mystery.The characters were slightly interesting but not enough to read another book about Aggie Underhill!
- So SoSo SoIt was ok I guess if you like some humor and some mystery. I did laugh at some of the crazy things that the characters got themselves into.
- Not all that great a book, but safe and warm feeling.
- Fun, quick readFun, quick readLight mystery, funny occasionally, well paced. I would recommend "Vegas or bust". it paints an accurate description of Las Vegas.
- no story, no mystery, no surprises.
- okThis is a fairly straightforward story, without a great many complications. It feels somewhat unfinished, with no real release of tension at the climax of the book.p