It's really cold outside and we're all hoping it's going to snow. Yeah! Derek and I could make a snow Rooster and have a snowball fight (look out, Delia!). Granny Mavis has started to knit me a new winter jumper, but by the looks of things I'm not sure it's going to fit. . .
Details Tom Gates ( . . . not) (Tom Gates, #6)
|Title||Tom Gates ( . . . not) (Tom Gates, #6)|
|Release Date||Oct 17th, 2013|
Reviews Tom Gates ( . . . not) (Tom Gates, #6)
- 'Extra Special Treats' was yet another fun and lively novel featuring Tom Gates. This time winter has come and made its presence known with SNOW! YAY! Our cheeky little fella has gotten a 3 DAYS off school because the heating had broken down and was using that time to accomplish as much as he could quickly. And surprise, surprise! Tom was trying his hardest to get the SATR PUPIL badge which unfortunately for him Marcus had already received. Beaut...
- Tom Gates: Extra Special Treats (Not) by [Pichon, L.]I was given this book by the publisher in exchange for my honest review.This book is so much fun to read. I love when I read a book and I catch myself laughing out loud at parts. Tom Gates wants to receive a Star Pupil badge. Along the way he comes across other special treats such as days off because of heating problems at school, visits with the "Fossils" (his grandparents) and hidden treats. ...
- It's really funny!
- it was good but not the best
- Read- August 2019 for The N.E.W.Ts (My E in Muggle Studies)
- A nice book for children because it has lots of doodles
- Great.. as always Great.. as always 🙂
- *4.5 stars* I really enjoined this book it took me two weeks because i read about 4 pages inn between lessons at school would recommend
- Tom Gates really wants a star student badge. But his work is always in bad conditions, and the teacher doesn't accept it. So Tom decides to change for once to get his star student badge. Then Tom starts to hand in his work in with effort so the teacher will notice him and give him a badge. Tom Gates: Extra Special Treats is about, hard work, annoyance and humiliation.
- This book was amazing. I could of finished it quicker but I have been so busy lately. I have all the Tom gates books that are out now. I can't wait for more to be published.
- There are at least 14 of these TG books. The cover announces it as “the totally brilliant best-selling UK series.”In this addition to the MG hybrid series, Tom’s family is preparing for the grandparents’ aka The Fossils’ (always portrayed as graphic text which looks like crumbly rocks) 50th anniversary. The realistic school and family story is told with copious doodles and dynamic fonts with only a few Briticisms. Few to zero LOLs, but ...
- Another entry into the Tom Gates series has Tom dealing with his cranky older sister Delia (Tom didn’t mean to startle her into dropping -- and breaking -- her phone), trying to focus in class so he can earn a Star Pupil badge, and enjoying the unexpected snowstorm which cancels school. Along the way he has to figure out how to undo the bad first impression he has made on his new neighbor, find the snacks his mom has hidden, plan a gift for the...
- Another wacky and crazy entry in the Tom Gates series.This time, Tom has tells us about lots of 'extras'....extra snow days, extra (good at) homework to get a star pupil badge, extra time with 'The Fossils'...and on and on. Of course, many of Tom's 'extras' go completely wrong and end up a disaster, but in the end, we are laughing out loud. Tom Gates: Extra Special Treats (not) is a fun read for those who like Wimpy Kid or Timmy Failure.Thank you...
- Now here's a children journal/diary/sketch book entrees of mundane life accounts that seems to be for young children appropriate, with a more or less interesting central character that isn't selfish, oppttunistic or a coward...like in another serialized diary keeping books...I may actually look forward to reading another one of these books if I get a chance to some time in the future.
- I enjoyed reading this with my daughter. Tom's antics, once again, are quite funny and I really enjoyed his quest for the "Star Pupil". Although annoying, Marcus' vanity when it came to flashing around his "Star Pupil" badge became hilarious when he was getting in trouble and at the brink of losing his badge.Another thoroughly enjoyable read!
- funny and great for entertainment for kids and that x
- I love these books. Should I not as an adult? A nice easy read inbetween a proper adult book:)
- 4.5 stars
- It's short but funny
- In this book, Tom Gates has many things extra like extra homework and extra cold day.
- This book was really funny definitely would recommend!
- I enjoyed it an it was fun to read
- I remember when I read this 3 years ago. I had bought it from the shop, so excited to read it when I got home. Then I spent the whole night reading and finished it. I was hooked!!
- I enjoyed this book I think I should read the whole collection!
- This is a great book for people who both like comics and novels.
- A funny story of Tom Gates who aims to defeat Marcus Meldrew and also earn a star pupil badge, after all his efforts, he finally earns his badge! A funny story of Tom Gates who aims to defeat Marcus Meldrew and also earn a star pupil badge, after all his efforts, he finally earns his badge! 😉🙂😋
- FunA very fun book for people who want to take a break off reading of u are age 8 or over