Yoruzuya Trio Will Work for Food 1. Sea Monster extermination 2. Traveling exorcism 3. Convenience-store sitting/motorcycle gang thrashing 4. Rescuing kidnapping victims (willing and unwilling) Special Skills Pachinko, TV shopping, extricating self from shotgun weddings, etc.
Details Gin Tama, Vol. 5 (Gin Tama, #5)
Reviews Gin Tama, Vol. 5 (Gin Tama, #5)
- This volume was amazing, as always. I liked that we got to see many different sides of Gin in this one. More importantly, even though he acts lazy and carefree most of the time we saw that he is actually responsible and will stand up for his friends and for what's right.Nose Picking Sightings:In this volume: Gintoki - 1In total: 6
- Full of one chapter stories, this volume deals with more fighting and plots in which our trio fights.
- Not much of a main plot so far. Short goofy stories. Entertaining and made me giggle a few times.
- Well I think I should go back to work. -_-
- cười điên ruột :3
- DRAG FTW!
- Hahaha, the humour! Love Gin-san and the gang!
- Well, I gave it five volumes, which I think is more than fair. It's strange, and the art is good, but it just doesn't appeal to me.