“Please Lord. I just need to talk to you.” How often we've all uttered a similar prayer during troubled times in our lives, hoping for an answer with little expectation. But what if you actually had the chance to speak to your Heavenly Father face to face? What would you say? This is one lost soul’s imagining of just such a miracle – irreverent and funny, sometimes sad, but above all, always honest.
Details Conversations with God
Reviews Conversations with God
- Conversations with God by Ilah Reid was a pleasant surprise! I am not much of a religious person, so I was unsure about how much I would relate to the book, yet this book was far from the religious change to my religion book I had expected it. The novel was a cute, short read that had far more humour in it than I ever expected!You follow the lead character during different situations in their live and how God speaks to them during these troubling...
- I received this book as a Goodreads' give-away.A very quick read. An enjoyable tale of how a young lady has great loss in her life and how she communicates directly with God. Interesting enough I will share it with people at my church.
- It is an interesting concept but didnt really grip me. It is a pretty short read though.
- Enjoyed reading this book. I could put myself in author's hoes on so many levels.
- Great inspiration. It's time we see God from a higher mindset. Love this book!