Welcome to Eureka, Colorado, a small town with a big heart--and a cast of characters as homespun as their community and as beloved as family...With preparations for the annual Founder's Day pageant underway, Eureka is bustling with activity when bank teller Shelly Frazier's sister shows up with a reporter in tow. Shelly has a past no one in Eureka knows about, except her husband Charlie--and she's not eager to share it now that she's made a whole...
Details Above It All (Eureka, Colorado, #4)
Reviews Above It All (Eureka, Colorado, #4)
- The 4th book about Eureka, CO is just as wonderfully terrific as the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd. Love these characters!
- 3 stars for story 1 star for ebook editingFirst book I've read by this author. I thought it was just okay. The e-book (or could be every book version) was the worse I've come across. No separation from different conversations in book. Needed spacing and More chapter separations instead of continual run on.
- private detective,celebrity hiding, contest won, missing child found - exciting events happen in Eureka, CO
- So sad this is the last Eureka book. These are gems.
- Read when you want a break from hardcore murder and mayhem.A sweet "village" story with interesting characters with some mild twists and turns. Does not really stand alone- you need to start at the beginning to get a better grasp of the characters. Read when you want a break from hardcore murder and mayhem.