It’s hard to save a world when your family is out to kill you…Taryn banished the phantom, but someone, or something, is invading her thoughts. To escape the torture and bring balance to Aelinae, Taryn must do the one thing she fears most—unlock her Dark powers.Rhoane swore an oath to protect Taryn, forsaking all others to keep her from harm, yet her independent spirit and lack of trust almost cost her life. Now, he’ll do what it takes to ...
Details The Temple of Ardyn (Song of the Swords, #2)
|Title||The Temple of Ardyn (Song of the Swords, #2)|
|Release Date||Mar 17th, 2015|
|Publisher||Teacup Dragon Publishing|
Reviews The Temple of Ardyn (Song of the Swords, #2)
- This book was slightly better than the first book, but way more confusing. This may just be me, but I could have used some reminders about who some of these people are, what they have to do with Taryn, or what significance some object has. Not every time, but at least a few times would have been helpful. I'm going to really suffer when the third book comes out and there's been a few months between my reading this book and the next.We get to know ...
- The Temple of Ardyn (Song of the Swords vol. 2) by Tameri Etheron is without a doubt one of the best fantasy series I have ever read! 5 stars isn't enough for this book, not even a 100 star are enough.I have had this book for a while but I deliberately held off on reading it until I knew when book 3 was coming out due to a major book hangover after reading The Stones of Kaldaar (Song of the Sword vol.1) and The Ruins Of Mallaqai(Song of the Sword...
- I absolutely LOVE this fantasy series. This is the second book in Song of the Swords series. It's such a rarity to find an author that can make the second book better than the first. The only thing I dislike about this series is waiting for book three to come out.
- Loved this seriesThis book takes you on an amazing journey and I really enjoyed following Taryns adventures with her siblings andFriends by her side.
- Tale of Taryn & RhoaneThe tale of Taryn and Rhoane continues. The pair has to overcome further struggles and conflicts. Taryn has to gain control over the dark aspect of her powers.
- I absolutely love this book! This is the third book in Song Of The Swords SeriesTaryn's and Rhoane's journey continues and they face a lot of confusion, ugly lies, and challenges that test their love for each other.Taryn has to activate her Dark ShantiMari in order to save Aelinae - but the only people that can help her are Valterys and Zakael, her cruel and twisted family.Furthermore, Taryn and Rhoane have to experience the great pain of betraya...
- I received this book for free through Goodreads First Reads. I loved it. There were some really big surprises. Just when you think you have it figured out, you find out that you don't. I really like that the strongest person in the book is a female, and even though she could kick ass, we also got to see a softer her. I liked that there was a lot of realism with the fantasy. I highly recommend this book. I can't wait for the next book.
- LOVE THIS STORY LINEI love how no matter what happens Taryn doesn't give up! No matter how badly she wants to she picks up and keepa moving on ! When her sister rapes Rhoan she doesn't let it tear them apart, her sister is kidnapped she goes after her its awesome can't wait for the next book love this story line !!#
- This is the 2nd book in the Song of Swords series. Takes place in an alternate universe with good and evil. Took me a wile to catch up as I haven't read the 1st novel. Is about Taryn and Roane's destiny as a couple battling forces against them. Liked the action and a female warrior with compassion and strength.
- I loved it!! I loved it!! I loved it!! I loved it!! It has the perfect amount of action, romance, and awesomeness! It is perfection!