The #1 New York Times bestselling author of Morning Star returns to the Red Rising universe with the thrilling sequel to Iron Gold.For a decade Darrow led a revolution against the corrupt color-coded Society. Now, outlawed by the very Republic he founded, he wages a rogue war on Mercury in hopes that he can still salvage the dream of Eo. But as he leaves death and destruction in his wake, is he still the hero who broke the chains? Or will another...
Details Dark Age (Red Rising Saga, #5)
Reviews Dark Age (Red Rising Saga, #5)
- Absolutely my most anticipated book of 2018. I picked up Red Rising on a complete whim. Reading the first book in one sitting, I then found myself driving to the bookstore at 9 o'clock at night to buy the rest of the series. Howlers are love. Howlers are life.
- Bring it on !Marked as want to read 8 months ago. Audible have just added it for pre order, release date on my birthday 9 months from now so I bought myself an early birthday gift. For a review you’ll have to wait like thousands are already doing.
- It doesn't exist but I'm sure that its great.
- Bruh this book is so fucking thicc that Pierce Brown could kill Darrow and bring him back again like 5 times. Buckle up bitches 'cause shit's about to e s c a l a t e
- i did not really like this book but it went with the story and it was not bad just i didnt like what was happening