No Overview Yet. Please Check Back Later
Details Untitled (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #5)
Reviews Untitled (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #5)
- can this one be about cassian and nesta too? give them a whole series!
- IM SO EXCITED. BUT IM ALSO EMOTIONALLY SCREWED BECAUSE I JUST FINISHED ACOWAR.
- Please for the love of all good things do not put Az and Elaine together. Please do not go down that awful trope. We do not need all 3 sisters with all 3 "brothers" of the night court. Have elaine be a strong independent single lady or Az finding anyone else. Literally anyone else. Have elaine grow up and stop being a useless baby woman. Elaine is useless and even more terrible than Nesta. End rant
- I'm excited for this to come out. Especially after Rhysand & Feyre made a cameo appearance in the final ToG book.
- Personally, I really enjoyed the ACOTAR series. I was really hoping for the spinoff series, mostly because I liked most of the characters on the Fae side more than Feyre and her crowd. It is disappointing to me to have such a delay, but the reality is that this has become, more or less, a dumped project. The author is working on a new series that she openly admits she is very passionate about, AND the first three books on ACOTAR has been scouted ...
- Omg!! So I read the sneak preview in COFAS and it is remarkable. Don't read my review if you haven't read it yet. So Feyre finally decided to kick out Nesta for all her shit! Yes, she went through alot; but that doesn't mean she should just not feel. I can't wait to read the whole book when it comes out.
- can't wait!
- This book is absolutely well, i like the written for the history. beautiful.