New Years are for fresh starts, but Jess just wants everything to go back to the way it was.From hiking trips, to four-person birthday parties, to never-ending group texts, Jess, Lee, Ryan, and Nora have always been inseparable—and unstoppable. But now, with senior year on the horizon, they’ve been splintering off and growing apart. And so, as always, Jess makes a plan.Reinstating their usual tradition of making resolutions together on New Ye...
Details The Resolutions
Reviews The Resolutions
- Fun, thoughtful examination on self discovery.
- I was so intrigued by the premise — four best friends who pick new year’s resolutions for each other and what happens over the course of a year afterward. Happy to say it lived up to my high hopes! This one is a story about relationships — with your family, friends and yourself. About how to face heartbreak and fear and pressure. About finding your way. About growing up and growing together. I thought it was pretty great!
- 2.5 starsEh, not for me. Like small parts but overall a thumbs down. Full RTC soon.
- Real rating: 3.75 stars but rounding up. I liked it!!
- *I read an advance copy*⭐4 amazing POVs⭐Pink hair⭐Massive shipping between (redacted)⭐Need Puerto Rican postres STAT⭐I want to give all these kids a big hug 11/10 would recommend! *I read an advance copy*⭐️4 amazing POVs⭐️Pink hair⭐️Massive shipping between (redacted)⭐️Need Puerto Rican postres STAT⭐️I want to give all these kids a big hug 11/10 would recommend!
- I’ll write a review later this week but bless u Miaedited review:Rating: 5/5 StarsReview:Sometimes you're on the verge of greatness and need a little push from someone you care about to see how amazing you really are. That's the basic premise that Mia García brings with The Resolutions. Four friends challenge each other on New Year's Eve by writing resolutions for each other. These goals are written to see each other thrive, especially as Sen...
- This is a group of friends I would love to call my own. Full review to follow. *ARC provided in exchange for an honest review. BLOG | INSTAGRAM |TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | FRIEND ME ON GOODREADS
- I fell for all of the characters in this book! I saw myself, my friends and the evergreen drama that makes up teenage years in beautiful display. Don't sleep on this wonderful story!
- Maybe 4.5 but i'm rounding down cause i'm mad. May round up when i'm less mad. RTC.
- Sometimes your friends know you better than you know yourself. This sweet little concept, where four best friends choose each other’s New Years resolutions becomes something more than that in Mia Garcia’s capable hands. The best part of this book is hands down the characters. Each of the four main characters is unique and never cliched, and even secondary characters are nuanced and complex. This is also an important contribution to Own Voices...