鬼殺隊入隊の最終選別で、異形の鬼と対峙する炭治郎は、師匠・鱗滝から教わった技で立ち向かう!! はたして選抜突破なるか!? そして、鱗滝の下へ戻った炭治郎は、目覚めた禰豆子と共に、毎夜少女が消えているという町へ向かい…!?
Details 鬼滅の刃 2 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 2] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #2)
Reviews 鬼滅の刃 2 [Kimetsu no Yaiba 2] (Kimetsu no Yaiba, #2)
- Ah, now I'm starting to see why people love this one. Our main hero has gained a lot of experience already. We already get a small time skip and our new hero is a lot stronger. On top of that his sister is awake and they begin their adventure to try to bring her back to being a human. The first tale here is kind of sad as we learn these demons are kidnapping young women before they get to old and get "ugly" as they say. The next is the main villa...
- Warnings: gore, body horror, violence, beheading, bloodletting The first volume of this manga had left us on a cliffhanger moment - Tanjiro just about to attack a poewrful demon as part of his final test to get into the Demon Hunting Corps. As expected, he makes it, but a lot of the kids don't. Still reeling from this test, he gets back to his master to find Nezuho awakened, and soon after he gets his first mission and then his second. Now armed ...
- I don't think I will bother reading any more volumes of this series, while it isn't terrible, I really don't have time to read manga that is merely only okay.
- Kibitsuji Muzan is a smooth criminal.. lmao. he has such a Micheal Jackson vibe. I fucks with him hard, even if he's the villain.
- Wahnsinn wie stark dieser Band angezogen hat gegenüber dem ersten. Richtig guter Band mit perfekter Mischung aus Action und Info! Weiter so... :)
- Cool, now that the training is done, on to the plot! Kind of convenient, but I'm okay with that.Oh, I thought about it, Kimetsu no Yaiba probably means Blade of the Demon Slayer.
- Las series de la Jump suelen tener unos comienzos algo apresurados y raros en comparación con los tomos siguientes debido a la duro que resulta sobrevivir a la mayoría de títulos.Así es como muchos autores en el 2º tomo introducen a antagonistas poderosos para captar la atención de los lectores. Un caso de ello es Haikyuu, donde el autor presenta a Seijou y Oikawa en el 2º volumen, los principales rivales del Karasuno en la primera parte d...
- What a great second volume! I got more demons, more interactions between Tanjiro and Nezuko, learned more about demons, and saw some great fight scenes. What more could I possibly ask for? Also, the artwork is as stunning as ever. It is so plain but has such a striking quality to it, almost has an antique feel to it (like it was drawn centuries ago). I also want to congratulate this manga for being blisteringly fast-paced. As someone who is start...
- This is a refreshing to read and it's really been a while since I read manga.... The hero is interesting. He's not that type of seinen hero that wants to fight strong opponents to prove something nor the type to look for a fight or grander dreams. Tho it has that same seinen formula of a weakling turning strong, revenge, family have been murdered. I could say the hero still stay humble and likable throughout the story. Despite getting stronger he...
- This volume showed even more promise than the first, which I really fell in love with. If anyone is on the fence after reading Vol 1, I very much recommend giving this one a try. Portends for great things to come!We get our protagonist's first major accomplishments, hints about his lineage, and some major plot reveals--discoveries regarding the demon that killed Tanjiro's family, and the evolution of his demonic sister, Nezuko. Some side characte...
- Me esta gustando mucho este manga xk estoy viendo la evolución de Tanjiro y la de Nezuko, que yo creo que poco a poco va a er u personaje crucial para la trama, también me ha gustado poner cara a la persona que esta convierto a las personas en demonios y han dejado un final un poco complicado que espero que en el siguiente salgan bien parados
- Finally found the real villain of the story. I am really liking how Tanjiro fights with his sword. I don't know what it means that his sword is black, and not red. I think Tanjiro's family member was a demon slayer because the main villain remembers a flashback who has the same earring as Tanjiro. The series is getting more and more interesting.
- And we have a villian! That kind of remind me of Michael Jackson, but ok.I do believe the story needs more time to form a solid base, since it jumps a little to much (and too quickly) from plot thread, to plot thread. But it is entertaining!
- The story just keeps getting better and better and I can't stop reading 😍
- I love reading this series, and the anime isn't half bad c:
- I’m far ahead of the anime and behind on the manga. I’m catching up on it. I would recommend both to anyone
- Langsung ketemu dong sama si pembuat oni.
- NLROMV 4☆
- Não tenho muito o que falar, somente classificar como 5 estrela.Excelente e maravilhoso, somente posso dizer leia e se aventure nessa história de tirar o folego!
- 4.5La historia es interesante
- Review by W.R. : "I love Demon Slayer. It is cool. And amazing."
- This is promising, I love the natural vibe of the characters, which is adorable!19/8/18Upon re-reading, it is still intriguing. The main character, Tanjirou is portrayed as 'goody-shoes' person, but I can understand and eventually accept him for being too good.