WITCH-WAR, Part One (of Six)"WITCH-WAR" Part One (of Six): "The Revenants": Sabrina's father, Edward Spellman, is back from the dead, inhabiting the body of the newly resurrected Harvey Kinkle! Sabrina, believing the love of her high school life is back, arranges for a romantic rendezvous -- but neither Hilda nor Zelda want that reunion to take place and are willing to start a witch-war to keep them apart! Meanwhile, the diabolical Madam Satan re...
Details Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #7
Reviews Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #7
- Darker version of Sabrina the Teenage WitchThis is 7th comic in the series of a much darker version of Sabrina the Teenage Witch. This comic goes into the backstory of Sabrina’s father. Edward Spellman was a very talented witch from a very young age but was used by his mentor and the Dark Church. It also went into the story of how he got trapped in the tree. Like I have said about the previous comics in this series, this has a lot of occult and...
- Issue #7 starts a new story arc for The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. "Witch Wars" is the first of 6 and shows Sabrina's father, Edward Spellman, and his resurrection back into the body of Sabrina's beloved Harvey. In this issue, the reader learns how Edward became such a powerful conjurer and why he may be a very dangerous presence in Sabrina's current world.
- sooo creepy. can't wait for the show!this one was a lot of back story which was a little boring but im excited to read the last one...so annoyed this series wasn't finished tho. maybe with the show they'll continue it.
- Ahhhhh this was sooo gooooood!The origin of Sabrina's dad and what all really went down in the beginning of the series.
- No idea where this treasure has been
- I am so here for ultra creepy Sabrina even though (view spoiler)[they killed Harvey! I'm still sad about it. (hide spoiler)] This issue focused on the younger years of Edward Spellman. I liked it a lot. Even though these issues that focus on people's backstories do little to further the wider plot (I need to see what happens next in the overarching plot and what Sabrina will do), I still like learning about the characters more. Edward Spellman is...
- Me encanta que cuenten las historias de los personajes ♥Amé la historia de los familiares en el anterior volumen. Y en éste nos cuentan la historia de Edward Spellman :O muuuuuuuuy buena! Esta nueva versión super creepy y oscura de Sabrina me encanta y me sorprende con cada nueva entrega.
- I love that Edward Spellman looked exactly like Eddie Munster during his younger years while he learned to conjure all demons, except for THE demon himself. I have to wait until December for the next issue?! Argh!
- Very interesting.
- it just gets better!
- Good backstory into Edward Spelling's life as a young boy and how great of a conjurer he was and how he was sent into witch limbo by his sisters who caught onto his witch scamming.
- Wickedly funny, dark, and disturbing continuation of Aguirre-Sacasa's gothic satanic hijinx.