Details Orange 6 ―未来―
Reviews Orange 6 ―未来―
- This really wasn't a necessary addition to the series, and the jumping between timelines was so confusing that I don't understand what I just read lol
- A solid 4 stars. Hmmmm...the storytelling in this volume wasn’t as smooth as the previous volumes and I had difficulty at times discerning whether we were in the past or present which was a shame as I didn't experience this in the first two collections I read. Having said that, the artwork was still super-cute and being reunited with the group was wonderful. (Honestly, I feel like I know them in real life!) This volume focusses on Suwa's relati...
- Although Ichigo Takano's Orange: Future may still pack an emotional punch that remains consistently faithful to the original series, this sixth volume falls short in terms of smooth storytelling, relying on the readers' emotional investment in order to progress a plot that has spread so thin in the book. Orange: Future fits the book category "totally unnecessary but I will read it anyway".Future is marketed as Suwa's story, a point of view that I...
- Check out more manga and graphic novel reviews @ Perspective of a Writer...As this is a multi-volume series my opinion is also influenced by the previous volumes... And there may be references to the plot of those volumes... SO READ WITH CARE! Here is my review of The Complete Collection volume one... and The Complete Collection volume two... "Experience the world of orange from a whole new perspective, as the fate of the present and future timel...
- Quick thoughts:- first of all, how did I not know this was a thing that existed until recently?!- orange is probably my favourite manga of all time and I only found out about this now!- I was so excited to see more of the story, but this time from Suwa's perspective!- Suwa was probably my favourite character throughout the entire series, so this made my heart happy- multiple timelines: kind of hurt my brain, but like...in a good way? - the end hi...
- My icy heart is melting... How does Takano do this to me?Honestly, it wasn't perfect (and discerning between present, past and future was difficult at times), but I was hit with too many emotions to not rate this 5 stars.Full RTC to come when I'm less sleep-deprived.
- 3.75???? I think.
- SUWA SUWA SUWA!!!
- Is it necessary? Eh not really. Did it make me tear up? Yep. Is it enjoyable? Hell yeah!4.5 stars but I’m rounding up due to the warmth in my heart.
- I just have a lot of feelings right now. Really enjoyed revisiting this world and story and characters.
- I'M SO EMOTIONAL SUWA IS SO SWEET AND KIND, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH He's my fav character so I'm glad he's the main character in this volume. Some pages where kinda confusing in a 'which timeline are we in' way but still !!
- I completely forgot how much fun Mangas are!!!! I loved this series so much.
- I really like this volume and Suwa’s story ❤ I really like this volume and Suwa’s story ❤️
- In the case of "let's relaunch a series that worked just because (money)," we get a sequel to Orange. I was torn about being excited over it as I firmly believed the story that needed to be told was told when the series concluded. Nevertheless, I was willing to give this sequel the benefit of the doubt seeing that it was from a different POV – the selfless, charming Suwa.Strike 1: Suwa, who I have actually now lost some respect for because of h...
- Come rovinare una serie fantastica? ADESSO PUOI! Basta pubblicare un ulteriore volume talmente contorto e pieno di enormi questioni senza senso che la lettura è stata, almeno per la sottoscritta, un susseguirsi di giganteschi WTF!L'inutilità del volume è evidente, farò finta che non sia mai stato scritto - pubblicato e che non l'abbia mai letto!
- I read all of the Orange manga a while ago and had no idea that this book even existed until jessethereader mentioned it in one of his videos. I immediately had to check it out, especially since the story focused on Suwa, who was one of my favorite characters in the series and I had always wondered what was going on in his brain during the whole original series, so it was nice to see that and reflect on that. And while I'm not completely sold on ...
- I recently finished Orange and was pleasantly surprised to find another volume being released, but that feeling was short lived. This volume follows Suwa as he tries to court Naho after the death of Kakuro. I wanted to love this because Suwa was the best part of Orange, but it didn’t really add much to the story and felt unnecessary. Honestly, it took me until almost the end to figure out when this story was supposed to take place because it ju...
- I have some issues with this. Most of those issues revolve around the fact that this wasn't released with the original series. If this were a part of the Complete Collection 2 I would have loved it and felt better closure. However, since this is separate it feels like a money grab. I still enjoyed this volume but I couldn't enjoy it fully.
- 4.25 out of 5 starsI really liked seeing Suwa’s side of things. But the style was confusing AF at times and I hated that Suwa felt that he was only good enough to be a replacement Kakeru. I just wanted to hug him and be like you are enough, you’re more than enough, it’s crazy how enough you are (in the most Sierra Boggess voice I can)
- Ah The feels. The feels hit me strong with this series. I'm not one to read sad/depressing books but my cousin recommended it to me so I decided to give it a try. I wasn't disappointed at all with these books. 4.5 for the series overall.
- 4.5 stars Amazing story telling, and illustrations. I still love the main characters. I still hold my opinion that this is the best series of manga I have ever read.Just expected to read about a bit of a different future perspective, and liked the pnes before thid a tad more.
- Spoilers:I thought this would be Suwa finding someone else to love since Kakeru & Naho were together (Universe B). I really wanted to read that story. Instead, this is how Suwa and Naho get together after Kakeru's suidice (Universe A). In an endnote the author says "Let's meet again in volume 7!" So maybe I'll get to see Universe B after all?
- niestety ten tom podobał mi się najmniej ze wszystkich+historia przedstawiona jest z perspektywy Suwy-wszystko jest jak dla mnie trochę chaotyczne-nie widzę większego sensu w ogóle w istnieniu tego tomu, moim zdaniem nic nie wnosi
- I was happy sobbing the last 20 pages. So sweet!
- Suva’s POV is equally poignant, life affirming and satisfying.😍
- I cried. Several times. I’m still crying. I’ll be all night, I’ll be tomorrow. Most probably I’ll still begin to weep whenever talking, or even thinking of Orange. I loved the original plot of volumes 1-5 and actually, since they succeeded to save Kakeru from committing suicide, everything was over and fine and well...happy end! But of course this isn’t true. In this one timeline it’s right, Kakeru didn’t die and his friends never l...
- Suwa is the most precious soul man this keeps hitting me with the feels.