A collection of four all-new strange stories from the sleepy town of Gravity Falls in one original graphic novel. Written by Alex Hirsch. As told by Shmebulock.Illustrated by Asaf Hanuka, Dana Terrace, Ian Worrel, Jacob Chabot, Jim Campbell, Joe Pitt, Kyle Smeallie, Meredith Gran, Mike Holmes, Priscilla Tang, Serina Hernandez, Stephanie Ramirez, and Valerie Halla.
Details XQWLWOHG PBVWHUB ERRN
Reviews XQWLWOHG PBVWHUB ERRN
- hands down, the best book i've ever read thank you for my life
- This was so fun. It felt like I was like watching multiple episodes of Gravity Falls. Definite must for anyone who watched and loved the show.
- Review posted on my blog The Writer's Library.Well, this was a nice little treat.... That being said, I've never reviewed a graphic novel before, so bear with me. I feel I should also make readers aware of spoilers in this review, not just from the graphic novel, but also concerning the show the stories are based on, Gravity Falls. If you haven't watched the show, I highly recommend you leave this review, watch the show in its entirety, and then ...
- Gosh, I miss Gravity Falls so much. Luckily, Lost Legends is so perfect that I could pretend I was back in that crazy town for a while, running around with Dipper and Mabel and the rest of the crazy Pines crew.The funniest thing about these stories are that they're told by Shmebulock. Turns out the weird little gnome is under a Pokemon-esque curse, but he's chosen to use his one night free of the curse to share these lost stories. He also shares ...
- Having watched and re-watched the Gravity Falls series, I had high expectations for this comic continuation and I have to say my expectations were exceeded!First and foremost, I was immediately impressed by the way all the characters' personalities felt exactly like the show. Comic tie ins for TV shows and movies almost always suffer from the characters just not "feeling" like their original versions. With a TV show that has exceptional voice act...
- This book was such a joy to read! When I first heard it was coming out, I thought it would be an interesting read, but I didn’t think it would be as fun to read as Journal 3. Luckily, I was dead wrong. It’s so wonderful to have some weird, new Gravity Falls stories (with lots of laughs, of course). And the ending was really sweet. This is a great read for any Gravity Falls fan, and I would recommend it in a heartbeat.
- WOW. Really, if you like the show, this one is like having four more episodes to see. Alex himself wrote these stories so the atmosphere, all the secrets etc, it's all there. Plus, the art is exactly the same of the show so that it seems almost like their captured from an episode. Must read for people who liked the show, i would be happy to see more stories like these
- 5 Stars*1 star for major ship teasing*1 star for manga style gravity falls*1 star for thousands of Mabel puns*1 star for endless mystery twin feels*and 1 last star for more gravity falls, more mysteries, and more fun
- Book #29 of the 2018 Reading Challenge
- A nice end to an already perfect series
- Everything you would want from a Gravity Falls comic book.
- Do you want more Gravity Falls? Then you've got more Gravity Falls!From the mind of Alex Hirsch!